~~~Chapter 12~~~

Sting and Yukino's House >No ones Pov<

 When they got home Yukino immediately called Mei telling her how she met FairyTail in real life. Sting sighed and flopped down on the couch. Lucy giggled and sat down too. "Lucy, this might not be the time but... How did dad treat you while I was gone?" Lucy stiffen slightly and shrug. "We he hadn't really talked to me ever since you left..." She put her knees up to her face. "When you left his drinking habit got worse and he would..he would just..." Lucy felt tears form in her eyes. Sting saw this and got up to hug his sister. "One day he was drunk and he started blaming me...about how everything is my fault...even *sniff* even momma's death!" Lucy couldn't help but let the tears flow out. Sting tighten his grip on her more. "Lucy I'm sorry I left really. I never wanted to leave its just dad being like that *sigh* I couldn't stand it." Sting look up at Yukino she had gotten off the phone a while back. She already had tears in her eyes. "LuLu..." Yukino went and hug Lucy too. "I love you guys..." Lucy whisper. "We love you too..." They whisper in union.

 After there little family emotional time they decided to play some bored games. Like monopoly, sorry!, pictionary, and more. "I'll be right back." Sting got up and started walking to the kitchen. Suddenly he stop and stated coughing hard. "Sting!" Both Lucy and Yukino ran towards him before he fell. "Sting can you hear me!?" Yukino yelled. Stings breathing begin to hitch. "Sting! Baby stay with me! Lucy help me get him to the car!" Lucy nodded and helped Yukino. "Alright lay him down!" Yukino ran inside leaving Lucy scared for her brother. "Okay...put this on him!" Lucy hesitated, but grabbed it placing it on her brother.  Yukino hopped in the front seat and rushed Sting to the hospital. 'Sting...'     

Hospital  >Lucy's Pov<

Me and Yukino waited in the waiting room for a doctor to tell us about Sting. "Yukino?" She looked at me knowing what I may asked. "Yes LuLu?" "What's w-wrong with my brother?" She look down and sighed. "Sting, he has lung cancer. He had it for 2 years. Sting didn't know he had it for a while. And because of that there *sniff* there actually might not a chance!" She started sobbing in her hands. I had tears of my own falling down my face. "H-he d-d-didn't want you to worry for him so he never wore his mask around you only at night. He felt like if he showed you you'll be disgusted with him." 'So this is my fault? Because he let me stay he couldn't use his mask. And because of that he might die...' My tears fell down faster than river. "Sting Euclffie?" Both me and Yukino stood up. "He's only allowed to have one vister for a moment." The doctor informed us. I told Yukino she could go first. I sat back down and pulled out my phone. 

(Lucy is bold Natsu is italics)

L= Hey Natsu

N= Luccccceeeeee!!!!! We miss you well I miss you it's boring here =|

I blushed a little 

L= That's sweet but...

N= Hey you ok?

L= Natsu my brother he's he's dying...

Since Natsu didn't text back a few minutes later I put my phone back up. When Yukino came back out she was crying. "G-go a-a-ahead...." Was all she could say. I nodded and walk in.

When I got in I saw Sting laying on the bed with a machine to help him breathe. "Heya sis..." More tears fell down my face. "I suppose Yukino already told you about the cancer thing?" I nodded. "Thought so.." He motion me to get in the bed with him. "A-are you sure..?" He smiled and nodded. "Yea it's been a while since my little sister shared a bed with me." I hesitated then got in the bed with him. "It's my fault.." I saw him give me a confuse look. "Because of me you weren't able to use your breathing machine and now this happened. All I do is hurt the ones I love!" I sobbed into his shoulder. Sting wrapped an arm around me. "It's not your fault nothing is it's just people have a time limit to live and well...mines running out." I sobbed more. "So don't go blaming yourself for everything you hear? Or I'll come back and haunt you!" He smiled it cause me to smile. He started coughing harder and harder. "Lucy I love you you know that right?" I nodded still sobbing. "Y-yea.." He begin laughing but was cut off short by his coughing. 

"I'm glad I got to see you one last time sis..." I felt his tears slide down his face and dripping onto mine. "Tell momma I miss her okay..." He smiled. "I will I love you and take care of Yukino and all them for me." And with that his eyes slowly began to close. "Sting..." 

Beeeeeeeep

I begin sobbing louder hearing that noise. "Sting!" I managed to yell through my sobs. I hugged him tighter hoping he will come back . I saw Yukino, Rogue, Mei, some doctors burst through the  door. I hopped out the bed and ran into Rogue chest still crying. Yukino fell to the ground sobbing out 'Why?' and 'Sting come back!'. Mei comfort Yukino while Rogue just kept rubbing my back to calm me down. 'I love you Sting...!' 

-------------

  A/N 

Hello Minnas,

I was able to find the time to write a chapter for this book so yay? 

While writing Stings death part  I may have me tear up a bit because I was listening to sad freaking music while writing this. 

But I do hope you enjoyed this chapter and let me know what you think of it. 

Thank you for reading Bye!!