~~~Chapter 7~~~

Yukino Pov

 I once I left Lucy I walked upstairs to check on Sting. Once I got up to his room I could hear mumbling and other noises. Knock knock

  I look down to see the door knob rattling around. He opened it just a crack and peeked through it. "Sorry Yukino I thought you were Lucy." He apologized. "Don't worry about. Can I come in?" I asked. "Yea sure come in." 

He opened it all the way to let me in. I sat on his bed and looked around for something. "If your wondering where the thing is I hid it." I stared wide eyes at him. "Sting you need that if you don't y-" "I know Yukino I *sigh* I can't let Lucy know." I was confuse why "Why are you hiding it? Please just use it. You need it." I tried convincing him. It seemed to not work. "I'm sorry Yukino, besides times*cough* times almost up anyways." I got up and slap him across the face. "Don't say that..." I was crying softly while looking down. "We'll find a way. You just need faith." I felt arms wrap around my waist -and felt wetness on my shoulders. "I'm sorry I'm sorry. I just can't let her worry about me. I just can't." I backed away and looked at him. "At least use it at night please?"

Stings Pov

  I sighed and agreed to her idea. I got out the machine and pulled out the masked. I felt more tears fall down my face. "Dammit..." I whisper. "Let me help you." Yukino grabbed the machine and plugged it in. "Need help putting it on?" I shook my head. "Yukino?" "Hm?" I lean down and kissed her lightly. "I love you." She smiled God I love her smile." I love you too." 

Minutes passed and Yukino left. I just laid on my bed listening to the machine and feeling the mask upon my face. 'Oh hey sis I need to tell you I'm dying! No.. Lucy I need to tell you something. No..' I groan trying to think of ways to tell Lucy about what's going on with me ' Lucy... I have lung cancer...' 

A/N

Hi guys sorry for the late updates. But in a couple of weeks I'm going to upload more. But for now I'm going to try my best! (Hopefully) Well I hope you enjoyed this chapter. Sorry if it's too short. Bye!!!