~~~Chapter 17~~~

I was walking to my History class. I have Erza, Aries, and the band in that class. "Hello Lucy, how are you?" Erza asked me. "I'm good. What about you two." "I'm good..." Aries whisper. "Awww guys isn't my girlfriend cute when she's shy?" Loki said with sparkles in his eyes. They all grunted half tired. "What class does shrimp/Juvia have?" Both Gajeel and Gray said in union. "I think Juvia has swimming practice and Levy is helping in the library." I told them. "Luce don't forget meet me at lunch on the roof top." Natsu said close to my ear. I blushed madly. "u-ok..."

Rooftop

Its lunch now and I'm waiting for Natsu. "Where is he?" "Right here!" My head turn and saw Natsu leaning against the wall. Oh my gosh he looked so smexy (A/N That's How I Say Sexy.) I saw him smirk and walk towards me. "Luce...I wanna ask you something..." My heart began beating fast. "W-w-what is I Natsu?" Wait is he..

He then reach into his pocket. "Luce...I got you tickets to our next concert!" My eyes widen and sweat drop. "Oh... Thanks." Why do I feel all sad? "Will you be able to make it?" "Uh yea who you think I am? Of course I'll make it!" I fake smiled. "Great! Cya around Luce!" When he left I lean on the wall. I stared at the tickets. "Natsu..."

After School Yukino's place

Lets see how your doing Yukino. I went up to the door, but before I could even knock the door flew open and a body and into me. "Lulu *sniff* your really here..." I smiled softly and patted her back. "Yea..and I might be here for a while.." "I dont care I just need someone..." When she said that it reminded me of what I told Levy a while ago. Tears ran down my face. "I m-missed you Yukino!" "Me too I missed you too!" We both hug each other tightly and sob. "Come in" We went in and sat on the couch. "Today Mei and Rogue are coming over. Me and Mei are going shopping, but Rogue didn't want to so he's house sitting. You wanna join?" I shook my head. "I think I'll help house sit thanks though." Ding Ding Yukino went to open the door. "Hey guys we got a visitor." "Lucy?" I waved. "Hi Rogue and Mei." Rogue came and hugged me. "We missed you..." I sighed. Now I felt guilty. I was never able to visit them when they really needed me. "Bye we're going out cya!"

Minutes passed and it's been quiet. "Have you ever been downstairs?" I finally ask. He nodded while putting his hair in a ponytail (A/N When Rogue has his hair in a ponytail I think its smexy!) "Yea why?" "Well when I first moved in he told me not to go down there." He shrug. "I can show you its nothing really important." "Really?" "Yea now come on." He unlocked the door and we head down. All I could see was a keyboard, piano, guitar, drums, and microphones. "Wow what's all this?" He lifted his arms in the air. "Welcome to The Slayers band home!" "What no way!?" He smiled and nodded. "Sting, Yukino, Mei, and Me made the band." He began looking for stuff. Then be grabbed a box. "H-he wanted to give this to you. He has more things for you. But I don't know where there at so." He handed me the box. I looked at it. It had a picture of us with Mom and Dad. I put my hand to my mouth. "Sting.." A few tears slipped out. "I miss you..." "We all do..."Rogue pulled me into a hugged. I just had to cry. "Your ok Lucy..." He patted my back.

Were now back upstairs I was looking at the box of pictures. The whole time I was either crying or laughing my butt off. Rogue also looked at them.

Flash Back

Young Lucy and Young Sting were playing in the yard in the rain with their mother, Layla. "Mommy! Mommy!" Lucy giggled. Layla laughed as she picked up her daughter and spun her around. "Lushe! Lets play catch!" Layla put Lucy down so she can play

While playing Sting threw the ball, but Lucy miss. It landed in the middle of the road. "I'll get it! I'll get it!" "No Lucy! Don't!" Lucy stopped in the middle. Then there was honking. Out of no where Lucy was thrown in a neighbors yard. "NO MOM!" Lucy shook her head. When her vision cleared up she saw her mother. Laying in a pool of blood. Not moving. "Mom, Please! Please don't leave us!" Lucy crawled to her mom. "Mommy? Mommy?! Please! I promise I'll be a good girl! I'll never play by the road ever again! Please stay!"

Flash Back Ends

I stared lifelessly at the photo of my mother alone. Then I remember Natsu. Three months ago he saved me from getting hit. Just how my mother did except... "Were back!!" Yukino and Mei walked into the living room. "Hm? What you lookin ay?" The two looked at the box. "How did you get that?" Yukino asked. "I took her downstairs. She had the rights to know." Rogue said. Yukino looked at a picture of her and Sting. "I remember this. This was on our first date. " We all started digging through the box. Then I found a necklace. "T-this was...my mother's..." It was a golden key with Dads, Stings, and mine name on it. And it said 'They are the key to my heart.'

I caressed my thumb over it. "I remember I was holding it over the sink and I dropped it. It fell down the pipe so my dad had a friend get it out." I laughed. Then I remembered. "So Yukino? Mei? Guess what?" They both said What. "I got tickets to the next FairyTail concert!" First there was silent then two horrific bloody screams. "WHEN IS IT????!!!!!" They both yelled. "This weekend." More screams. "How many tickets do ya got?" Mei ask. "2.." Then Yukino smirked and got closer. "Sooooo LuLu~ Lets say you can give me the tickets~" Then Mei and Yukino began arguing. "Uh I was planning to give one to a friend so. Sorry" I smiled nervously. "Awww..."

Later at night

I was walking upstairs to talk to Yukino because I was bored. "Yukino can I come in?" I knock. "Yea." I open the door. I saw a couple of boxes on her bed. "Here take these." She handed me the two boxes. "What is it?" She shrug. "I don't know. He told me not to go through it. So I didn't. But he did tell me to give it to you." I looked at it. "a Im tired bye!" She push me out and slam the doors. I sighed and went down stairs.

Next day

I cant believe Im doing this. What you may ask? You'll see. "Natsu?" I tapped his shoulder. "Oh hey Luce!" I slightly blush. "Um... I went to Yukino place yesterday and well...she gave me these boxes." I pulled out the small boxes. "And well I was wondering if I can come over or you can to Yukino's place. So that I can't look at these with someone." He stared at me. "Well Yukino wont be here all day so..." Then he started smiling. That cute smile. Wait what? "Sure I'll love that. I'll come by later." I waved and went to my class.

A/N

Heya minna I hope y'all are doing good!

Yep...

Uh guess bye?

Sorry I have nothin to say.

Bye!

~Baka out!