~~~Chapter 15~~~

After School No ones Pov

 Lucy avoided everyone all day. Even the girls. Everyone is starting to get more worried by the second. While Natsu and the band was running from the group of fan girls, they all spotted Lucy at her locker. Natsu fans towards her, as well As  the others, and came by and picked her up causing her to scream from surprise. "To our house!" Natsu yelled. "Aye!" And they made there escape.

 FairyTail's Place

  Lucy was still struggling trying to get out but Natsu kept a hold on her. "Luce stop kicking." She ignored him and continue kicking. "Open the door!" Nasty groan. Jellal smirked and slowly started taking out the keys. "Will you hurry up!" Natsu said swinging his body slightly. Lucy squealed when she felt her slipping off his shoulders. "Dammit give me the keys!" Lucy screamed as she fell off his shoulder."Shit Flame brain!" Grey yelled catching Lucy. "Luce I'm so sorry!" She growled and stormed off. Natsu was going to go after her, but Gajeel stopped him.

With Lucy Lucy Pov

 I was walking home fast and scared. My phone went off but I ignored it maybe Natsu. It went off again, again, and again. When I had enough I flashed it out not bothering to see who it is. "What do you want?" I snapped. "Lucy you dear speak to me like that! Get your ass home now!" I gulp and hung up my phone. I tremble in fear running home. 

The house

 I ran inside hoping I can make it to my room before dad sees me. I then felt something grab my arm and threw me down to the floor. "Where were you when I tried calling?" My mouth kept shut not wanting to open. "Answer me!" He hit his fist in the wall. "I'm s-s-sorry I w-was o-on m-my way h-h-home but..." He growled and slapped my face. "Pack your stuff and never come back!" Leave? Again. I can't... Memories flew through my head from me being kicked out to Stings death bed. Tears filled my eyes. "Now!" I flinch and went to pack my stuff. Once I did that I left the house immediately. Tears were falling down my face because I was scared. 

   I was in town walking around until I heard a high pitch scream in a ally way. I went to check it out all I could see is a small girl with dark blue pig tails. "Let me go! Let me go!" She yelled. "You heard her let her go." I said. The man looked at me and smirk. He dropped the girl and put his hands on his hips. I motion the girl to run over here. She nodded and ran by my side. "Come on we need to leave." When we began walking off he grabbed my wrist and slammed me to the wall. "Now now puppy never mess with a dog bigger than you. Let's have som-" he was stopped by a punch in the face. "Rogue did you get him?" I looked up and saw Mei and Rogue. "Rogue?" "Lucy?" I chuckled and gave him a hug. "Thank you." "No problem. What are you doing here in town?" I can't tell him why. "Visiting a friend. And helping this girl out." I look to the girl who waved at me. "Anyway uh sweetie where's your dad and mom at?"

  She did a did a nervous laugh. "Well I was with my brother and we kinda got separated." "What does your brother look like and how old is he?" She told me he has light baby blue hair, black eyes, and is wearing a fish shirt. He is also a 10yr old. "Ok well let's hurry up and find him." Rogue and Mei said they'll call if they find anything about him. Me and the girl walked along the sidewalk looking for her brother. "What's your name?" "Wendy I'm 13." "My name is Lucy." We chatted for a bit when we saw a little blue head run past us. "Happy! Happy is that you?" The boy stopped and turn around. "Wendy!!!!!" He tackled her with a hug. "I'm so sowwy I won't leave you again!" She giggled and patted his back. "It's ok it's ok sissy is here..." 'It's ok it's ok bubbys here..."  I heard Stings voice inside my head. "Thank you so much Lucy! But can you help us home?" I snapped out of my thoughts and nodded. "Sure I would love too." I smiled

  Wendy's and Happy's House

"Thank you so much for helping our kids." "Your welcome there really sweet kids." "Come in you must be tired." I shook my head. "No tha-" " Grandeena did you know Natsu goes to Fiore Academy?!" Hold up. "Your son is Natsu?" She nodded. "Yes, he's in a band called 'FairyTail'." "I know him he's very...interesting." I said unsure of what to say. Grandeena laughed. "Natsu? Our Natsu Interesting? No no no he's idiotic." The family laugh. I smiled and waved goodbye.

On the Streets

 It's getting late and cold. "Where am I going to go ?" "Your about to be in my b d." "Wha- Mmph!" Someone covered my mouth and dragged me to an ally way. "Let me go!" I slapped his face once he let me go. "You..bitch!" He punch me hard in my face. It hurt as much as my fathers hit. "Luce! Man you better start running." The man had a look of fear on his face. "Sorry man!" And he was gone. Nastu crouch down next to me. "Your nose is bleeding." "So?" "Why don't you care? You were just punch in the face." I shrug. "I had worse..." I whisper. "What?" "Nothing." I got up and walk away. I felt him grab my hand. "Let me walk you home." "There's no home." "What?" "You need to clean your ears." He sighed and started dragging me. "Where you taking me?" "My place."

  No he isn't. "I'm going to Yukino's house! Not yours!" I yank my hand away and stormed off but I stopped. "Oh and Natsu? Your family really seem nice. I meet your sister, Wendy, and your brother Happy." I turn around and saw his face shocked. "H-how did y-you..." "Long story." I look down. "How long has it been since you seen them? From what I can tell they all miss you. There your family you should go see them. Or at least let them know your ok." It's ok It's ok sissy's here.' I smiled softly. "I guess I'll see you tomorrow Natsu." Then arms wrap around me. 

 "Cya later Luce tell me the story tomorrow ya hear?" I nodded and we both walked off.