15

That night, while Stevie was gone out with her friends, Lindsey found himself falling asleep on the couch with Ginny. On Friday, he would be out for his first official public appearance with Stevie since their wedding and he was kind of anxious about it. 

He was watching some stupid news channel when the front door opened and Stevie came walking into the living room. She chucked her purse and her jacket over the back of the armchair and straddled Lindsey on the couch laying her head on his chest.

"What's up?" He asks.

"My back hurts. So I didn't even have that much fun tonight." She pouts. 

"Awe, how about I take you upstairs and give you a back massage hmm," Lindsey suggests.

"I can't lay on my stomach anymore." She shakes her head.

"You don't have to lay on your stomach for a back massage...and what are you doing right now?" Lindsey replies starting to kneed on her back.

"Oh my god that's glorious...I'm leaning against you, my weight isn't on my baby bump." She moans but states as a matter of factly. 

"I see, still you can sit with me like this in bed. Come on," Lindsey motions for her to get up.

"Carry me." She protests.

"You want me to carry you?" Lindsey questions. 

"Yes, I do. My feet are sore as...Son of a bitch!" Stevie groans. 

"What?" Lindsey asks. 

"Take my shoes off." She whines. 

"I thought you had a no-shoe rule in the house." Lindsey chuckles reaching around and pulling at the gold sparkly stilettos on her feet. 

"I do, but these were the shoes I was going to wear to my album release party on Friday and If I can't wear them for two hours what makes me think I can wear them for six." Stevie whines. 

"I think you should just wear your normal boots. I know I'll be there but, I still would feel more comfortable with you wearing a chunkier heel so you're not like falling and breaking yourself." Lindsey states. 

"I guess you have a point." Stevie sighs. 

"Alright, I'll carry you up to the bed, but you have a choice to make, a foot rub or a back rub?" Lindsey asks slowly easing himself up. 

"Why can't I have both?" She asks tightening her legs around his waist. 

"Because I don't want you falling to sleep quite yet, I want to talk to you about something." Lindsey smiles. 

"I have an idea, how about we run my jacuzzi tub so I can get a back massage and then you can rub my feet," Stevie suggests.

"That sounds doable, am I in the tub or no?" Lindsey questions.

"What do you think?" Stevie smirks as he starts ascending the stairs. 

"I think you want me in the tub." Lindsey smiles. 

"You would think right." She grins. 

***

While they're laying in the tub Lindsey kneading her feet, Stevie was eyeing him up.

"What was it that you wanted to talk about?" Stevie questions rubbing at her belly gently. 

"Well, we briefly discussed names. I know Lily, Blair, Amber, and Eva were tossed around, but I was thinking about that today. You're over halfway, you only have about four more months left. Nineteenish weeks. Should we start thinking about doing a nursery?" Lindsey asks his thumb digging into the ball of Stevie's foot evoking a moan out of her. 

"I was thinking about that too. I want teddy bears...but, but I also kind of think, we should look into buying a new house." Stevie shrugs biting her lip. 

"Buying a new house, really?" Lindsey asks, letting her foot go. She shifts in the water to sit on top of him to an extent but it ultimately leads to her back in the air her front pressed to his, her head on his chest. 

"Yeah. I mean...this is my house, and I can just tell by the way that you sit and do things that you're not entirely comfortable here. If we're really going to be doing this for the long haul, not just for another year and three months we should get a place that is ours. A place where there aren't wings to the house and we won't have his and her bedrooms." Stevie explains. 

"I mean, we can look but I don't want us moving while you're pregnant and we have to stay relatively close to John Adams. But what do we do about the nursery?" Lindsey asks.

"We don't make one. I can have my realtor start looking at places tomorrow that way when we find one we like we can buy it and scoop it up then not touch it until we're ready. She'll sleep with us in our room in a little bassinet, maybe get a trunk or something for her little outfits and diapers and make a nursery in the new house. I want teddy bears." Stevie says. 

"And you'll get teddy bears." Lindsey plays with her hair. 

"Eva Catherine," Stevie mumbles sleepily. 

"What?" Lindsey asks.

"Eva Catherine Buckingham," Stevie looks up at him.

"You want to name her Eva?" Lindsey asks.

"I want to name her Eva. Eva Catherine Buckingham." Stevie nods.

"Thank you, I love you." Lindsey smiles. 

"I love you too, now give me a kiss." Stevie smiles. 

He chuckles but he does and then he engages in something he's never done before...bath sex. It was sloshy and they definitely flooded the bathroom, but when Stevie stopped bouncing on him with the most satisfied grin in the world he wouldn't change it for the world. Stevie was falling asleep so he helped her out of the tub and he dried her off as quickly as possible. He had just gotten her in her nightgown when her eyes started to flutter shut and he laid her in bed. 

After he cleaned the bathroom up, he put on a clean pair of boxers and crawled into bed next to his wife. He loomed over her and he placed both of his hands on her belly and gave it a quick kiss. 

"Hi Eva, I love you so much." He whispered, lovingly stroking it. 

Attachedजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें