8

December 5th, 1986

Her Rock a Little Tour was officially over. She had been on the road since March and even when she had small breaks, she ended up going on vacation with Lori and Sharon. Lindsey understood, he didn't like it, but he really did. He was still technically an intruder in her life even though they had been married for a little over a year. He didn't expect her to change the way she did a tour to cater to him. 

Stevie, Lori, and Sharon were dancing in the middle of the dance floor at the end of the tour party. Joe walked up to her and handed her a glass. 

"Long Island Iced Tea right?" He asks.

"Yeah, but you didn't have to do that," Stevie yells over the music.

"I wanted to." 

She started drinking it and after a while, she noticed that something was happening. She felt a lot tipsier than she should've and she had to grab a hold of Lori several times to combat the wooziness. She started zoning out fairly quickly and then she felt hands squeezing her breasts. She fought against it, to the best of her ability but she felt weak. 

"NO! NO! GET OFF OF ME!" Stevie yelled drawing Lori and Sharon's attention. 

"Stevie it's just Joe," Lori explains.

"NO! Something's wrong. Get him off of me." She's starting to sob as his hand finds its way up her skirt 

"GET OFF OF ME!" She screams. 

That's what grabbed security's attention and finally, he was pulled off of her and she fell into Lori's arms. "I want to go home." She sobs into Lori's neck.

"Okay, okay...we will, we'll go back to the hotel," Lori says.

"No, my plane...I want to go home. I want Lindsey." She cries. 

"Okay, let's go. Sharon, go back to the hotel and get her stuff I'm going to take her directly to the plane."Lori instructs, both she and Sharon were still coherently sober. 

It was on the plane where everything went black. 

***

Stevie woke up several hours later in the plane and she just started to sob, they were descending which is what ultimately woke her up. When she was given the all-clear, she stood up and wobbly legs and had to center herself on the seats. 

"Stevie, what was all of that about?" Lori questions helping her walk.

"I think he drugged me." Stevie answers.

"Joe wouldn't drug you, you've been having an affair for a few years now." Lori shakes her head.

"I broke it off, a year ago, Last December. I started developing feelings for Lindsey and I wasn't going to hurt him like that." Stevie explains shaking her head.

"Oh Steves, I'm sorry." Lori sighs.

"It's okay, I just want to go home and be with Lindsey." She shakes her head.

"Okay, there's a car waiting for you and Sharon got all of your stuff back in Montana." Lori sighs.

"Thank you." Stevie smiles.

***

When she got home, she just dropped all of her stuff and kicked her shoes off. She went to her bedroom first and pulled on a peach nightgown and grabbed the matching robe, then she slowly made her way to the room she knew was Lindsey's. She pushed the door open and Ginny's head popped up, sniffed around and then jumped off the bed and onto the armchair in the corner. Stevie smiled at the little creature and then made her way to the right side of the bed. Lindsey was laying on his stomach his head facing away from Stevie and his arms up under the pillow. She rolled onto her left side and latched onto his arm and laid her head partially on his pillow. It was the first time that they had slept in the same bed together, after last Christmas they still didn't sleep in the same bed but they were slightly more affectionate to each other. 

She closed her eyes, salty tears seeping from her eyes. 

Lindsey felt her, as he woke up but he didn't understand it. He knew she wasn't due back home until the following day but he turned his head to her and she was sleeping peacefully on his pillow next to him, he brushed a strand of hair from her face and she jolted awake. When she stopped panicking she looked at him and started to cry. 

"What? What's the matter?" He asks.

"I...I..." She hiccups.

"Breathe, baby what's going on?" He asks shifting and taking her into his arms. 

"B-Back in December...I-I broke it o-off with Joe. B-but he still t-t-oured with me. We were at the e-end of the tour p-party and h-he drugged me and t-tried to take ad-advantage of me." She sobs into his chest. 

What do you say in a moment like this? He doesn't know but all he does is holds her tighter. 

"I didn't know you broke it off." He sighs.

"I-I did it because I-I love y-you. And I k-know that y-you don't l-love me you just m-married me because your brother asked you b-but I...I love you." She sobs. Lindsey lets out an almost relieved breath and just starts kissing her head, he gets down to her face and eventually captures her lips in a heated passionate kiss. 

"Lindsey." She pulls away biting her lip.

"I love you too." He admits. She smiles as does he and then he starts kissing her again, an involuntary moan escaping her lips. 

Very quickly he's hovering over her, his hands pulling her nightgown up. Her hands tugging at his pants. 

***

When Stevie collapsed on top of him he started laughing.

"What?" She asks breathlessly.

"We've been married for over a year and this is the first time we've done that." He rubs her back.

"Well, trust me...I've wanted to since Last December after the Winter Festival." She sighs.

"Are you going again, it's in two weeks?" He asks.

"I think so...I really would like too." She grins at him