chapter 11

Hey guys, sorry for the delay! This hasn't been edited but it still might be edited later on! If it is, I'll send u guys a message that it has been edited and you can re read it!

************************************************************************

Matt, Joe and I were seated in the lounge room, watching a scary movie in complete and utter silence. Joe was lying down on one couch with both of his hands behind his head. Matt and I were seated on the adjacent couch, opposite the T.V, but seated on either end, creating a rather large distance between us. I didn’t like that I couldn’t feel his body against mine but what could I do?

Suddenly the door bell rang, causing all of us to look away from the T.V and into the direction of the front door. We then looked at each other with a grimace on our faces. Neither one of us could be bothered to get up to open the door.

“Rain get your ass up from the couch and answer the door.” Joe said from his position on the couch. He looked at me quickly, and then at Matt, until he finally returned his glance to the T.V.

“Matt could you please answer the door?” I asked innocently as I pouted my lower lip, willing my eyes to well up, which would hopefully create a ‘puppy-dog’ expression.

He looked away from me but I noticed his lips tug upwards, causing my stupid heart to race non-stop. “It’s not my house Rain. It would be totally rude if I was to answer the door.” I glared at him playfully and stuck out my tongue which caused him to chuckle slightly.

“Fine, I’ll get the door. You two are annoying me.” Joe groaned as he shook his head and got up from the couch, walking towards the front door.

“I’m not annoying.” I stated and then I frowned when Matt gave me ‘your-joking’ look. “I’m not. Honestly Matt, am I annoying?” I asked, turning my body slightly towards his, but not moving it in a way so I was closer to him. No, he would have to come closer first.

He looked light he was thinking about my question which made my face turn red from embarrassment. He better not think that I am annoying. Finally, he turned his whole body towards mine, tucking his legs under his body on the couch and smirked his signature smirk to me. “Put it this way. I’d rather be stuck in a room full of Twilight fans then be stuck in a room…”

“Do not even finish that sentence Mr Evans.” I yelled as I took the pillow that was behind me and hit his body with it.

“Hey that’s not fair. You asked me a question and then you don’t let me finish answering it.” Matt joked as he took a pillow from the floor and hit me lightly with it.

“You’re a girl basher.” I teased. “Joe, get your ass in the lounge room. Matt’s hitting me.” I shouted as I got off of the couch and looked for another weapon I could use because a pillow is not going to suffice. I saw the T.V remote on the table and quickly made a grab for it. When I looked up at Matt, his eyes were twinkling with mischief, causing my hold on the remote to falter.

“Put down the remote Rain. Your plan isn’t going to work.” I held my head up, pretending to look like I didn’t hear him as I took a step back. I saw him chuckle as I attempted to glare at him, holding the remote in his direction.