chapter 7

heyy guys....so I need you guys to tell me how I am going and if the story is not really working

okk here is the story now

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Walking past my room to Joe’s, my heart began to race incredulously fast. I didn’t want to face him just yet but I guess I have to face up to this sooner rather than later.

“Joe it’s me!” I screamed outside his room, though the loud blaring of his music probably drowned my voice. Once again I screamed and knocked on his door, but he didn’t respond.

Frustrated more than nervous, I opened the door then slammed it shut, gaining the attention of Joe and Matt. “Yes sis?” Joe asked looking at me impatiently.

Getting straight to the point, I told him what I wanted him to do. “I need you to delete that video that contains me singing like an idiot off of facebook.” Gosh, that was such an embarrassing video and I couldn’t believe that that’s how I act when I’m drunk. I should never drink ever again.

“No can do sis. Apparently I’m under suspicion for offensive language or some shit and now I don’t have access to my facebook.” He looked happy about that.

“What do you mean you can’t access your facebook?” I all but yelled. He laughed at my outburst which caused me to get mad. “Stop laughing you idiot! Do you realise how many people have come up to me and asked me to sing for them? Like the whole student body. It is so embarrassing to walk down the hallways at school and get mocked for being drunk...” I kept my rant up until Joe stopped laughing. I then looked at Matt who was trying to suppress his laughter, though he had a huge smirk on his face. “And why are you looking at me like that? Joe, tell Matt to turn around and do something productive.” Okay, I really sound like a psycho right now. It’s just that I am really embarrassed about this video. No one but Joe and my dad know about my singing and now the whole of the student body know.

“Matt, please disregard everything my sister has said to you. She suffers from schizophrenia and paranoia.” Joe put his hands up as a way to symbolise that he is harmless towards me and in response; I threw a pile of clothes that was on the floor next to me at his retreating body.

“Shit! Matt help me!” Joe ordered to Matt, as he grabbed a pen and threw it back at me.

“A pen, really?” I asked, as I looked around his room, trying to find a weapon to use against two fully grown boys. I noticed a pillow on his floor and picked it up, holding it against my chest.

“A pillow, really?” Joe mocked back as both him and Matt began to creep towards me. I knew they were trying to block me and I knew it was worked when I took a step back and felt my whole body hit the door.

“Stay where you are and I won’t hit you guys with the pillow.” Okay, I know it was a really bad threat, but it was the only thing I had on me.

They looked at each other then turned back to me and smirked evilly. “Rain, Rain, Rain...what to do with you?” Joe taunts as he takes a step closer. I clutched the pillow in my hands and position my knee so it can hit him where it hurts but he saw what I was going to do and side stepped me.

“Stay away from me!” I screamed but it only caused them to take another step towards me. Damn, they were now like one step away from me. “I’ll scream out rape and then the old lady across the street will have no choice but too...” I was cut off when Matt grabbed my waist and began to tickle me. I laughed out loud, telling him to stop but he shook his head. “M-Matt...please...stop.”

“Matt, continue to tickle her while I search her room for something to use against her.” Joe commanded while I whimpered loudly.

“Stop tickling me Matt!” I whispered since I was beginning to become out of breath.