chapter 30

hey guys, thanks for the comments... I haven't edited but I feel really bad for not uploading sooner so I'm uploading this now...thanks for reading cheers xxooxo

**

Trying to look for my house key was becoming slightly difficult as Matt’s fingers left a trail of searing heat across my lower back. I didn’t object to his touch though. It was a great feeling, one which needed to be taken advantage of. However, my mind was becoming cloudy and hazy, something which was preventing me from opening the front door.

“What’s with the delay?” Matt asked huskily, his fingers dancing lower, something which caused butterflies to erupt in my stomach.

“Uh…” I trailed, closing my eyes, loving the seductive sensation that his fingers were creating.

“Lost the key?” He asked; voice laced with amusement.

“What the hell are you on about? Of course I haven’t lost the key.” I nervously bit my lip, knowing that Matt was going to call me out as to why I haven’t opened up the door yet.

“Rain, do you need me to help you look for the key? The door’s not going to open itself.” He whispered in my ear, causing my heart to race slightly.

“Um, uh…” Feeling the stubble on his chin and jaw against the side of my neck was definitely causing some rational part of my brain to switch off. All I could hear was the loud sound of my heart pumping wildly in my chest, something which needed to slow down real soon.

“I’ll take that as a yes.” He chuckled softly, removing his fingers from my back and placing them on my ass.

“What the hell?” I squealed loudly as soon as his fingers left a tingly sensation on my ass. I could feel my face burning from embarrassment and I cursed my innocence for making me feel this way.

All of a sudden, Matt let out a wild chuckle, something which made me feel even more embarrassed. How? I didn’t know. All I knew was that my heart was racing wildly as he continued to roar in laughter.

“Matt be quiet. Joe and Lia can probably hear us now.” I turned around so I could face him, showing him how serious I was about this, but he just continued to laugh, something which was becoming a little contagious for my liking.

“R-rain…” He couldn’t even speak, not with the amount of laughter escaping his mouth. Even though I shook my head, I felt a grin make its way to my face, though I still tried to maintain seriousness when I narrowed my eyes in his direction. “…Here you go.” He finally whispered, handing me over my house key with one hand, as his other went to wipe a few tears from his eyes.

“Did you always…how did you…” I was very much confused at this point. I didn’t understand where he got my key from. Did he always have it? Did I give it to him while we were shopping?

“Rain, did I ever tell you how nice and firm your ass is?” Matt smirked, obviously trying to stifle a chuckle as his eyes began to tear up once again. What a jerk! Wait…

“Oh my god, the key was in my back pocket wasn’t it?” I rhetorically asked. When he broke out in a huge grin, I knew he confirmed where my key was located in. “Damn it Matt. Next time you know that my key is in my pocket, tell me and I’ll get it out myself.” I didn’t know why I was still embarrassed over the fact that he touched my ass. I shouldn’t feel that way should I? I guess I was just a little shocked that he touched my ass is all.

He pouted a little, something which tugged at my heart…stupid little heart. “Now where would the fun in that be?” I didn’t bother to respond to his sarcastic question. Instead, I turned around, unlocked the front door and asked Matt to help me bring in the groceries.