Terminology

****     Future Reference - Ter/number    ****

 1.  Pristine City - There are no more countries on Earth. Whatever area was untouched by the Radiation from the Wars were grouped into Seven Cities named the Pristine Cities. 

[Reference - Ter/1]

2. Innermost - is the central-most area of a Pristine City. Innermost acts like the Capital of a City. It is where the wealthiest members of society live, along with members of The Leadership of that City. 

[Reference - Ter/2]

3. Outermost - is the perimeter bordering a Pristine City. It is where the poorest members of a City live. It is where the Green Plague is most rampant.

[Reference - Ter/3]

4. The Open - The Open is the land beyond the Outermost. It is a noman's land residing between the Pristine Cities - in the gap between one Pristine City and the other.

[Reference - Ter/4]

5. The Leadership - When the Wars destroyed most of the Earth and the Humans, few people remained. Of these, a few came together as Leaders of the remaining humans and formed a group called The Leadership to have stricter rules of living so that the Earth is not ravaged by War again. But, as years passed, the absolute power and control remained among these few, and they started governing Earth and punished anyone who didn't abide by their rules.   

[Reference - Ter/5]

6. The Gale - an organization formed by humans who detest the ways of The Leadership and want equality among all classes of humans. The Gale also knows of the aliens on Earth who kill humans and have a small part dedicated to protecting humans from them. 

    Premier - a Representative of The Gale in each Pristine City. He makes significant decisions for The Gale of a particular Pristine City.

[Reference - Ter/6]

7. Core - a guarded, secret place of operation for The Gale in a Pristine City.

     Landing - an aircraft terminal that resides in the midst of the Open from where the Gale members travel to The South Land. 

[Reference - Ter/7]

8. Harvest - the procedure by which a human's Soul is extracted. It involves the chanting of a spell after one's heart has been pierced by a special blade. The Soul is then collected into a glass jar.

     Harvester - someone who is capable of performing a Harvest.

[Reference - Ter/8]

9. In'ealk - the glass jar into which a Soul is collected and stored.

    In'kwan - an incantation to see a person's aura.

   In - Soul

  Od'ro In'ealk - Priority Soul - An immensely powerful Soul; even one of it is enough to change the intention with which the Àvo is used. With two, an Àvo doesn't need other souls at all.

[Reference - Ter/9]

10. Àvo – a device created by the Protectors of the Universe to create life, but is being used to destroy entire civilizations. It needs a thousand Souls of a particular Power. But, with just two Od'ro In'ealk it can be used as well.

[Reference – Ter/10]

11. Aura – a person's soul is reflected around them as an Aura. Each person has a primary aura color and other colors around it, depending on their mood.

For example:

Basic aura – Green

Other colors around it – lavender if a person is daydreaming, cream-yellow if a person is surprised, and so on....

[Reference – Ter/11]

12. Ytèan – a life-containing planet far across the Universe from Earth. They are humanoid but have their differences.

      Ytai – a person from Ytèan.

[Reference – Ter/12]

13. Ithi'hraa group formed by different planet members to protect planets with life on them. Ithi'hra is made up of members from different planets. The planets must have signed a pact [to work for the protection of life across the Universe] with them to participate.

Dictum – We are of the Universe. The Universe is of ours to Protect.

[Reference – Ter/13]

14. R'iesthe name of the group on Earth that the Ithi'hra has sent for protecting Earth from H'eon. Small groups sent from the Main Organisation Ithi'hra to preserve life on planets are called R'ies.

Dictum – The Universe is one, and we are all a part of it.

[Reference – Ter/14]

15. H'eonthe group which is working against the Ithi'hra. They work to destroy the current life on a planet and take over it for themselves.

Leader of H'eon on Earth – Alton Ivar.

Dictum – All parts of the Universe are owned by us.

[Reference – Ter/15]

16. Uil'dran a physical bond created between two people. The two people who are bound to each other can't travel too far without the other person.

[Reference – Ter/16]

17. Iernesibling planet of Ytèan; they share the same two suns.

[Reference – Ter/17]

18. The South LandThe Southernmost continent of Earth. The Gale and the Zayr Settlements are on the South Land. The Gale transfers the people it saves to the South Land for a better life.

[Reference – Ter/18]

19. The Zayra group of people from the planet Ierne.

[Reference – Ter/19]

20. Hovervehicle/cycle/car - a transport that hovers on the road. It doesn't fly; it needs a set path for it to travel on.

[Reference – Ter/20]

21. Terra-Turbo Train (TTT) a hovertrain that travels overland.

[Reference – Ter/21]

22. SubTerra-Turbo Train (STTT) a hover train that goes underground. It is faster than TTT. 

[Reference – Ter/22]

UNIFORMS

1. Ithi'hra – black combat-gear

2. R'ies – brown combat-gear

3. H'eon – oxford-blue combat-gear

4. Gale – seaweed-green combat-gear

Please let me know if I have left any terminology!