Chapter 16 - Don't Judge Me (Part 2)

(A/N) You guys are mean! Did ya'll know that it wasen't Ray Ray's fault!!! He can't help that he is in the society. He wants to get out so bad, but he was born in it!

Meanies :P

Lol

Enjoy :)

________________________________

[Tiffani]

I arrive at my aunt's house. I sigh and go to her condo door, scared that she might reject me. I knock on the door and she answers, with a robe on and her hair rolled up.

"Auntie!" I say, hugging her tightly and she hugs me back. 

"Uh, Tiffani? What are you doing all the way down here?" Aunt Pie says, raising a eyebrow.

"My life is falling apart." I say, she nods and lets me in, I am welcomed by the sweet smell of warm vanilla sugar and soul food cooking.

She sits on the couch, and welcomes me to the couch.

"Sit." 

I sit next to her, and she looks at my body. "Jesus baby, what happened to you?" 

"Your sister. Ray's mom, Ray, Jaden... EVERYONE!" I break down, and she rubs my back.

"Tell me." She says firmly. I sigh and I tell her everything. From when it first started, from when Ray told me his secret.

"See, I knew my sister would betray her own daughter in that stupid society." She shakes her head.

"Are you in it?" I ask.

"No, baby. I ran away. I couldn't kill anyone, so that's why I am here." She says proudly. I smile a little and she hugs me.

"But it's okay. You can stay here." She kisses my forehead and go into the kitchen. I look around and see pictures of her all around the world. I see no pictures of my mom or my dad. Just... her. I'm quessing she shut them out of her life too.

I go into the kitchen and Aunt Pie is finshing her food and putting it on two plates. She puts a plate containing a piece of chicken, some mash potatoes, some peas and a roll. She smiles and give me a fork, and a spoon with a napkin. I eat quickly. I was hungry because I didn't really eat anything today. I fiinsh and I mess around with my hair. My sides grew in fast, so it's pretty much normal now, but orange. I sigh and think about the time I was on Mute. Alot has happened these last few days and I can't believe I am still strong. I bite my lip and fight back the tears. I wipe away the tear forming quickly and breathe in slowly. I think about just killing myself tonight. I mean, I should. There is no one left in this world who could love me.

Only Ray.