Chapter 27 - Mission Over (THIS IS SHORT SORRY)

(A/N) Hai guys.  I am literally outside in the freezing fucking cold,  waiting on my Bro in her softball practice.

In her car.

On her laptop struggling on this wifi. & I got like an hour, so I decided to start typing.

Enjoy. 

& The new charaters ARE...

(Um I picked some of your names and I changed your ages.  )

@TeeJaySosa - Her name is TJ. She is 26. She is 5'10 , . She is the leader of the group. She's funny and very cool

@KingMasterCupcakes - She wears shades all the time, she doesn't want people seeing her pain in her eyes. Her name is Leah. She is 26. She is very quiet.

@TaniSoFlyAjayeoba - He was raped by his nanny at age of six. His name is Manny. He is 26. He is a rapist now, but he will never rape one of his group members.

@itssjenbabiee - Jen is a the smart one of the group. She doesn't give two fucks. She is 28. She has been in the game for a long ass time.

@adioss - Tiana is a pure bad ass. She murders people for a feel. When she slices someones throat, it brings pure goodness in her body. She is a hispanic sexy woman who is 25. She is coldhearted and very mean. Word is that she's screwing Manny.

@DannyStaiiMindless - Danny. Danny, Danny, Danny. Danny is a sex God. But she doesn't dressed like it. She wears her dads clothes and dresses like a gothic. She is very sexual. This 25 year old isn't bi, but will do something with a girl.

@_chanuii - Chantel is the youngest of the group. She is 22. But don't get it twisted, she had the baddest attitude of all time. She's 5'1. Very short. And her voice is squeky. But if you get to know her, she'll be sweet. She's also quick to knock someone out.

Well, those are the charaters. You'll get why they are in the story, later on lol. 

Anyway, enjoy this chapter. :)

~

______________________

[Tiffani.]