Chapter 8 - Moving In.

(A/N) I'M BAAACKKK *Roc's Voice* Lmfao

Aye , I started a new story! It's called "Love Doesn't Have A Shape" Bro, it's gonna be good! It's about a plus sized girl trying to make it in the music industry. && It's a Prodigy love story!!!

Anyway On to the chapter!
_______________________

 [ Unknown Place, ] unknown POV

(A/N) Remember when Tiffani and Ray Ray was in the mall and a Random person was watching Tiffani; this is him....

I cringe in pain as the tattoo artist finishes my tattoo.

"Tiffani must be a lucky girl to have such a handsome man tattooing her name on his chest." The tattoo lady says and winks. Man she's been hitting on me forever and It's starting to get annoying. I roll my eyes and I check out the tattoo. Since I loved Tiffani so much; I decided to get her name on me. I pay the artist 60$ and I speed walk out of the place and I put on my sunglasses and I speed walk into my apartment. I unlock my door and open it, turning on my lights and I sit on my couch and I adjust my video camera, and play a video of Tiffani in her room; naked. I moan and start to grab my crotch.

Then I look around and see pictures of her EVERYWHERE. I smile to myself.

Oh, you must not know who I am.

I am Jaden Smith.

And I am planning on kidnapping Tiffani Wilson.

[ Inside of Starbucks, 2:00 PM ] Tiffani's P.O.V

I bite my lip and scoot away from Ray Ray. His mom looks furious but she smiles, and I take two steps back.

"Ray Ray, we will talk when I get home." She says, walking away going back to the cash register. I raise one eyebrow and Ray Ray sighs.

"Let's go." He says. He grabs my hand and leads me outside. I decide to walk home and we go inside, and we go into my room; and we both sit on the bed.

"Did my mom do anything to you?" He asks, his beautiful brown eyes looking into mine, and he looks like he is on the verge of tears. I shake my head yes and I take off my shirt and reveal the scar she left on my stomache. He gasps and touches my stomache softly, rubbing on it. He sighs and hugs me.

"I am so sorry. I don't know what is going on with her. Every since my dad walked out, she's been very over-protective of me. VERY over-protective. Every time she see's me with a girl; it turns out badly." He wipes his face quickly, and I can tell he's been crying.

I wipe his face softly and I half-smile trying to cheer him up. He smiles and kisses my forehead. We both sit in silence for about 4 minutes. I wanna sing out to him; like my mom used to do to me when I was sad but I can't. I wanna speak, but I can't. Lord knows why. I start to mouth,

"Ray, I don't want you going back to you're mom. Stay here, with me." He looks at me, I can tell he is debating with himself.

"Ok." He kisses me softly and I kiss back. I can tell this is going to be well.

[ Jaden's Apartment 3:00 PM ] Jaden's P.O.V

I raise one eyebrow and I throw my camera.

"NO!" I yell out, disgusted by the scene I just saw. I had a hidden camera set up to see inside of Tiffani's bedroom and I see that Ray Ray creep in there kissing her. I pull out my knife.

He is NOT going to live much longer...