Chapter 9 - Breaking Point

(A/N) Enjoy :)

_______________

[ Tiffani's House ; 2:00 AM ] Tiffani's P.O.V

I go downstairs and fix me and Ray Ray some cereal; and I see a red light flash and I pause. I look out the window and see nothing; so I continue to pour my cereal. I see it again and I follow the red light and it goes into my treehouse in my back yard. I place the milk in the fridge and I slowly go to my back yard and climb my treehouse. I see about 6 cameras placed in it and I raise a eyebrow.

I haven't been inside of here since I was 12. I thought to myself and I look into all the cameras and I unplug each of them. Maybe my creepy dad set them up up watch me.

Creep.

I climb down the treehouse and I jog back into the house and finish making our Trix and I go back up the stairs. Ray Ray is watching Adventure Time.

"It's about time!" He says and grabs a bowl and sits on the bed and eats his cereal. I roll my eyes. Ray looks so cute; he has on Domo pajamas, a domo tank top, and domo slippers. I pinch his cheeks and I start to eat. We both agreed we couldn't sleep so we both stayed up.

 I sit next to him and start to eat my cereal; Ray Ray sees a funny scene so he laughs out loud. I smile and he looks at me, and then he looks at my body. I have on super short shorts and a tight tank top. I mean, I sleep in these kinda clothes. He sats his bowl on my dresser and he takes my bowl and sats it on the dresser, and he turns off the TV and turns off my lamp and he crawls on top of me, kissing me softly and I kiss back, tasting the sweet taste of the cereal he ate, and he adds a little tongue and I smile into the kiss.

I pinch his cheeks again and he smiles that cheesy smile he always does.

"I love you." He says seriously. I can tell he was telling the truth.

"I love you too." I mouth. I frown because I tried my best to say it for real.

"It's okay, I know you're trying," He pecks me one more time and tells me good night and we both go to sleep...

[ Ray Ray's P.O.V ]

I wake up, seeing the sun hasen't set yet, so I quietly get out of bed, and I put on my slippers and quickly got out of Tiffani's home and I head into my apartment building.

I was trying to get some clothes to wear so I won't be wearing the same clothes and stuff. I quietly unlock the door and step inside and I see my mom sitting on the couch in a robe smoking a cigarette. Dammit.

"Why are you home so late?" She asks meanly, her voice craking.

"I was uhhh" I try to make up something, but my mom gets up, takes one more puff from her cigarette and she puts it out and walks over to me, grabs my neck and squeezes it.

"Don't. Lie. To. Me." She says, voice angry as ever.

I gasp for air, but it's not working, so I decide to fight her- for once. I use all my muscle to push her off of me, and she tooks at me surprised. Then she starts pounding on me , and I cover my head, trying not to fight her back but I can't take it anymore. My father always told me to never hit a woman, but hell, I've got to.

I punch her in the mouth and punch her in the stomache and she reaches for her stomache, but I grab her and slam her to the ground. I pick up a beer bottle and slam it against her head, causing it to burst.

"Don't ever touch me again. I am leaving, don't bother looking for me." I say through gritted teeth and I grab my bag with my clothes in it, and I toss my key to her and I slam the door, going back to Tiffani's house.

I honestly feel damn good to do that. I regret hitting my mother but she deserved it. I feel blood drip down my face but I don't care at this moment. I quietly enter her house and I go up the stairs and I go inside Tiffani's room and I didn't feel like cleaning the blood off so I just get in bed and go to sleep.

____

 Sooo WUT?!

Ray Ray hit his mommy?!

Do YOU think it was wrong for Ray to hit her because she is a woman? Or do you think she deserved it?

(The song on the right is emotional lmao)

+4 comments

+10 votes