Chapter 11 - Unbreak My Heart... Say You Love Me Again

(A/N) Are you freaking serious??!?!?

60+ likes & 40+ comments on the last chapter?!??! OSSKOSKS. THANK YOU GUISE. I LOVE YOU ALL <3

Play song on the right >>>>

And lol some of you're comments made me laugh xD

________

[ Jaden's P.O.V ]

I look at the camera I set up at the park in disbelif. I can't believe this just happen!!! But I am kinda glad it happened because I didn't want Tiffani saying she loved that two braided nigga. It couldn't happen. Never. So I felt kinda good. BUT, Tiffani is MINE. My property. The only person she's supposed to be saying "I love you" to is ME.

I zoom in on the camera and see Ray Ray freaking out, and I zoom in more and see Tiffani's bloody face, and she is not breathing and she is staring into space. Her lips are moving and I turn up the audio loud as ever.

"Ray... I'm sorry, I lo-"

I turn it up more, but no sound comes out. I quess she fainted. Now, It's my time to step in. I get up and put on my black shades and I quickly jog to the park. I see that Ray Ray kid yelling into the phone for the police and I giggle. He is so patheic. I pick up Tiffani bridestyle and quickly run her into my home...

She is staying with me for a while.

[ Ray Ray's P.O.V ]

"911! Please oh please! Come to the Liberty Park! My girlfriend ju-" I look to the ground and see a trail of blood going away. Then I realize Tiffani is gone! I panic and yell into the phone. 10 seconds later the police arrived.

Where the hell is Tiffani?!??! She couldn't of left, it looked like she was dead! Oh no.. I hope she isn't dead! NO! Get these thoughts out of you're head Ray! A hot tear comes out of my eyes and I bite on my lip and quickly wipe it away. My dad always told me real men don't cry.

I needed to find Tiffani. I am NOT letting her away from me, not again! I find the trail of blood and I follow it slowly, ignoring the police calls for me.

[ Tiffani's P.O.V ]

Oh Jesus. Where am I? Ouch, my head hurts like hell. OH MY GOD. WHY IS ALL THIS BLOOD ON ME?

"You're finally awake I see."

Who said that? Wait- why can't I talk? Am I still on mute? But I almost told Ray Ray I lo- WAIT. WHERE IS RAYRAY?!

"I see you can't speak either. Well, hello I am Jaden."

What the hell is this?

A bright light turns on and I see a handsome, buff guy with a Halo haircut and nice lips looking at me, like he's staring into my soul. I bite my bottom lip. He is attractive.

"Like what you see?" He winks and smiles. I blush. He is fi- WAIT. I need to be focused on finding Ray!

"Where am I?" I mouth. He raises one eyebrow.

"Oh, no we will not be having any mouthing in here. I want to hear you're voice." He smiles and walks closer to me and now we are face to face. If either of us moves I swear we will be kissing.

"Say my name." He whispers and I hesitate. I open my mouth and I start sweating. Then I finally hear a audio come out of my mouth.

"Jayyyddeeennn" I say in a long tone- It sounds weird. "Jaden." I say again. "Jaden!" I yell and my voice is so beautiful! I smile a toothy grin and Jaden laughs and grabs my cheek.

"I've been waiting so long to hear you speak." He kisses my cheek and walks away.

Wait what did he mean by that?

 ....

"EAT THIS!"

"NO!" I scream, well I know one thing; I have a loud mouth. Jaden is trying to get me to eat some nasty food and I tried to explain to him, I need to leave but he won't listen.

"UHHH! I'll be right back! Don't you go no where!" He gets up and disappears into the darkness. Being the curious person I am; I got up and looked around. Then a sharp pain shot through my stomache. I groan quietly and touch my stomache. It is bloody, and I feel warm blood goozing from it. I groan once again and look around. I see a faded box so I go over to it and I see a "ON" button so I push it and all of the lights come on. I look around and see pictures of me all around. Woah. I see pictures of me when I had braids, I see pictures of me entering school and I see hidden cameras all in my clubhouse. Wait- he was the one who hid all those cameras in my clubhouse?!

Jaden is a creep. I see about 60 TVS so I go to them and I hear someone.

"Cops- I see the blood stains leading to this apartment here!" That sounds like Ray Ray!

"Ray! i'm right here!" I say, touching the screen.

"Didn't I tell you not to move?" Jaden voice booms from behind me and before I could turn around or say anything his hands are around my neck.

"You are not goin' no where." He whispers and kisses my cheek.

_______________________________

Creep. :/

+7 comments

10+ votes