Chapter 12 - Save Me...

(A/N) Haiii <3

For those who LOVE this book; thank you!

This book was created from my brillant head; yas, I came up with it :D

Enjoy :P

Play song on right -->

___________________________________

 [ Ray Ray. ]

We burst into a empty house, and we see nothing. Nothing, it's just black. The police turns on a light, and it's just a white room. I sigh and walk outside. As the cold air hits my face I punch a wall.

I will find her. Even if it kills me.

[ Tiffani ]

"Looks like you're Lover Boy went to the wrong house." Jaden croons and kisses my neck once again.

"Let me... go." I say, trying to get his hands off of me, but he holds me tighter.

"Nope. You're coming with me, bitch!" Jaden yells and all of a sudden he yells out and he slowly lets go of me, and I look up and I see...

Ray's Mom. She has a bat in her hand and she hits Jaden once again and he falls out. She sighs and says,

"You've got to be more careful Tiffani. You could of died!"

I raise my eyebrow and step away from Jaden quickly.

"How did you find me?" I ask, not bothering to thank her.

"Damn, that's no way to thank me.." She says with an attitude. "Ok, I saw everything, from when the car hit you and I followed you and Jaden here." She says.

I nod and a sharp pain goes through my stomache and she picks me up.

"You need to go to the hospital, you have blood all on you're body!"