Chapter 31 - This Ain't Over, It Just Started.

(A/N) hi

...

bye.

c:

~

____________________________

[Ray Ray]

I watch Christina closely as she come inside and she sits down. I take a deep breath and exhale. I see Christina look at me, and she looks at me with lust and wanting in her eyes, but it disapears as Raven gets behind me and peeks at her.

"Raven has gotten so big. We raised a beautiful child." She says, smiling at Raven, then she makes a silly face and Raven finally laughs. I raise my eyebrow.

"Raven, go in your room, me and... Christina have to talk for a minute." I say and Raven hugs me and runs to her room. I turn to Christina and I frown.

"Where the hell did you go??!?! You had me worried! Plus, you left for 4 fucking years!!!!" I yell, knowing Raven cannot hear me.

Christina. "I had... issues." She says, looking down.

"WHAT-" I stop yelling. I was letting the anger get the best of me. That's how we argue. I sigh and turn around. I feel her rub my back. 

"It's okay. I'm here now." She says, and I turn around and she hugs me. I am WAY taller than her now, but it's okay.

She steps back and look me in my eyes. Then ,she closes the space between us and she kisses me, and I take no time to kiss back and I grab her waist and I pull back.

"NO NO NO THIS IS WRONG. I LOVE TIFFANI!" I yell and she laughs.

"You still messing with that dumb ass girl?" She asks, coming closer. I step back.

"I can treat you much better, besides, we haev a child together. We have to be in some kind of relationship." She says, and I look out the window.