Chapter 1 - Muted.

I came up with this story from a dream! :P I really have been thinking about it for a long time & I FINALLY AM STARTING IT!!!!! YAAAAAAAAY :D

 well go ahead, read on :3

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"TIFFANI DON'T YOU EVER SAY A WORD- " BAM BAM BAM! She layed on the floor dead. I start to whimper and cry. I peak from under the bed and the people run out of the room. I crawl from under the bed and hug my  sister. "I promise I won't talk again, ywou told me to" I whimper. 

I was only 3. I was a smart 3 year old. I had a  17 year old sister. One sad day she got killed and told me to 'never say a word' so I didn't from that day I never talked or sang, anything. I don't even know how I sound. I've spent 13 years on mute. I was hard at first but now it's so easy. I only nod and cough. That's the only sound I make. My sister told me not speak so I won't. The police asked me what happened I just nodded "no" and went on with my life.

I twist my long dread and twist another one. "Tiff, go to school!" My mom yells from downstairs. I twist it somemore, Look in the mirror one more time, grab my car keys and skip downstairs. "Have a good day honey" My mom says hugging me. I am just standing there. I nod and go to my car.

My name is Tiffani Wilson. I am 16 and Yes, I am on mute. I just can't speak. I only talk in my mind. All these years I wonder how I sound, but I am too scared to speak on behalf of my sister. I just can't speak. My mom has signed me up for many therapists but they don't work. I just write down my problems, give it to them and walk out. 

I write in a book everyday and give it to my parents, So they know how I am doing each day. 

I start up my car and head to school. I am nodding my head to the music that Is playing. Oh, I have no friends either. Noone wants to be my friend because I am known as the girl with the "shaven sides and weird long dreads" Whatever. It's not like I talk anyway.

I pull up school, get out of my car and walk inside. I go inside the cafeteria and sit bymyself. I start writing in my book.

'Hi um... book? anyway. I miss you Cierra. I wanna talk but I just can't. You know why. You know why I can't talk. Yeah... it's killing me everyday how you are not here. I miss you again, I love you.;'

I close my book and I look up and see a boy with two long braids. He looks like a kid.

"Hi um, I am new. I am Ray Ray, mind helping me with my classes?" He asks me.

I look at him like he's crazy. I swallow a lump in my throat, opening my mouth, but nothing comes out. So I just stare at him.

"Um, are you okay?" 

I swallow again, and open my mouth, but nothing comes out. I get frustrated with myself and walk away into the hallways into my first block teacher Mr. Kanes he understands me.

"Morning Mrs. Wilson! How you doing?" I nod a "yes" and smile. He smiles and gives me a notepad with a pencil. I write down how I am and give it to him. "You Good huh? That's good! Have a seat" I nod a yes and go to my seat. Soon the bell rings and everyone comes in. Including the new Ray Ray guy. He sits by me. Noone ever sits by me. I want to tell him 'get up' but nothing comes out.

"Ok class now, pick up you're pencils an- OW WHO THREW THAT?!?!" Mr. Kanes yells at looks me and Ray Ray's direction.

I shake my head no and Ray Ray points at me and laughs, The whole class starts to laugh. "Mrs. Wilson, this kind of behavior is not good for you!" I shake my head no again and point at Ray Ray.

"Well since I don't know who it is, both of you to the office!" I shake my head again, getting my stuff and walking out. I hear someones steps behind me. I turn around with a frown on my face and my hands on my hips.

"What? Never got in trouble before?" He smirks. I get out my notepad and write: 'Why did you get me in trouble?' I hand it to him.

"Why didn't you just say that?" I still look at him. "Because I can." He says in a playful tone and smirks.

I write again: Well, thats not cool!' and give it to him, walking to the office. He follows behind.

Well, we both got suspended for 5 days for hitting a teacher. This sucks. I wanna yell at Ray Ray but I can't!  I frown and wait for my mom to come get me. Ray Ray is beside me, playing with my dreads.

"I like you're hair, very unique!" He twirls my hair with his finger and I slap his hand away.

"Why can't you speak?" I look at him and look away.

"Ok... I quess you don't like to talk? Ok." He looks away. 

"RAYON SMITH! BRING YO LITTLE ASS HERE. DON'T BE GETTING IN TROUBLE! IT'S YO FIRST DAY!" A woman yells. She looks beat up, with a robe on with a hole in it. Rollers, house shoes and smoking on a cigarette.

"No smoking in here ma'm"

"I DON'T GIVE A FUCK, GIMMIE THE PAPERS SO I CAN SIGN THIS LIL NIGGA OUT" She signs a paper out and grab Ray by his throat and his braids and pulls him out. I watch in horror. Poor kid.

"Tiffani pass the peas please" My mom asks, I look at the peas, and pass them. My dad growls. 

"So Tiffani how was school?" My dad asks, anger in his voice. When will he understand. I am not going to talk. I get out my notepad and start to write but he snatches my notepad away and throws it. I look at him; scared.

"TALK TO ME!!!!!! NOW!" He yells. I open my mouth but nothing comes out. I put my head down and tears come out of my eyes.

I get up, bumping my dad and run to my room. I hear my mom and dad yelling but I don't care. I lock my door. And jump on my bed and start to cry. No sound is coming out. I open my mouth to scream but my mouth is just open. It's so frustrating, when people don't understand why you're MUTED.

-------------------------------------------------------------

Do you like the story? How is it? TELL ME! lol.