Chapter 14 - The Mission Has Started.

(a/n) 50+ comments on last chapter?! KLAKAALALA!

OH MY GAWD. THEM ARE THE MOST COMMENTS I'VE GOT.

SO I PROMISE TO BRING ENTERTAINMENT TO THIS CHAPTER! :D

______________

[ Ray Ray ]

"Who is you're mother?!?!?" Cierra yells at me, pacing back and forth.

"Karen S-"

"Yeah, I know the bitches name." She says, hissing. "Dammit, I bet you she has Tiffani! Come on let's go save her!" Cierra, Tiffani's mom, and dad and me all run to the car, speeding off to my house.

We all arrive at my apartment and all that is through my mind is..

Where is Tiffani?

Is she OK?

Is she dead?

Did my mom hurt her?

Cierra bursts open the door and the scene I see makes me angry as hell.

[ Jaden ]

I locate Karen's location and I smile. Then I look into the camera and see her with Tiffani. Oh hell no! If she's with her then all hell will break loose. Then I hear a beeping sound, that means Ray is onabout 10 meters away from her. NO! I look in one of my camera and see Ray, Tiffani's mom, Tiffani's dad and Cierra get out the car and Cierra bursts open the door. I grab my sunglasses and put them on, and a snapback then I speed out of my basement like home and I speed run to Ray's apartments.

I reach the apartments and I slide inside Ray's home, unaware that i'm seen.

[ Ray Ray ]

I ball up my fists as I watch Tiffani faint and I see my mom hover over her.

"Yeah Bitch, you wanna date MY son, get poisoned bitch!!!" I grab my mom from behind and put her in a chokehold.