Chapter 3 - Both of Us.

CHAPTER TREE! (my jamaican voice , lol) 

lol read on ............. ;)

 THANKS FOR THE 600 FANS! :D :D :D :D :D

_________________________________________________

I get up with a smile on my face because I am ready to go to Starbucks!!!!!!!!! Do take a shower, and let my dreads hang loose. 

I look down at my outfit. I have on a pink romper, my gold strap sandals and I have a pink bow on. Is this too much? NOPE. I love going all out. I spray some Vanilla perfume all over me, get my notebook and head out.

"Sup Girl! Hey I never knew yo name" Ray Ray says. 

"Tiffani" I mouth. He raises one eyebrow.

"Tiffani? Nice name!" I smile and I just had a good idea. I wanna hang out with Ray Ray since there is nothing else to do, since he got us both suspended.

"Lets go to the mall" I mouth.

"I ain't got no money, plus no car." He says rubbing his head.

"I got a car & some money leggo!" I mouth, He seems dressed; he has on some cargo shorts, a regular white tee shirt with a domo hat & some white converse.

He smiles. "You got a car? LEGO DEN." I smile and grab his hand leading him out of Starbucks.

We are driving, and he all of a sudden turns up "Mercy" by Kanye West, 

"Ekmawajsidufygfmahtee, ewlsidjidjdidj ELIII ELIII LEIII" He sings, not knowing the lyrics. I open my mouth to laugh but nothing comes out so I bust out laughing in my mind.

"I really wanna hear your voice Tiffani" He looks at me, serious. "I'm always talking! I need you to try and talk for me." 

I open my mouth , and swallow. I try to get something out but nothing happens, so I shrug and drive to the mall.

We both step out of the car, smiling big, and walking into the mall. We pass by many stores, and he screamed when he saw a store with a domo shirt in it, he begged me to buy it for him and I did, we shopped around and we both got hungry so we went to a burger joint in the mall. We sat at a table and started eating, I look at him and he is so cute. He looks up at me and winks and I smile and look down, blushing.

"Hey don't hide that smile girl, it's beautiful." He says picking up my face. I blush and start to sip on my drink.

* ????'s POV *

 I watched her. With that bastard with the two braids. I sipped on my drink and watched them walk away. This isn't over. I will have her. Evem if I have to murder someone.

* Tiffani's POV *

I am walking, looking at my phone and I bump into someone, I spill my drink all over the person and she yelps.

"I am so sorry" I mouth. She looks at me with her head cocked to the side. "What?" She asks. 

"I am so sorry" I mouth again. She raises one eyebrow. "Can you speak?" Ray Ray clears his throat she looks over at him and she raises her eyebrow again and nods her head. 

I study her. She has long, wavy light kinda darkish pink hair, caramel skin, she has on a half shirt, so you can see her belly piercing, and she has braces.

"Oooh, I'm Bahja." She reaches out her hand and I shake it. We all end up hanging out that whole day and we are enjoying ourselves.

I dropped Bahja off at her house she lives in the rich side of town. Then she waved and left. Then Ray Ray guides me to his home. Well, its not a home. It looks like a crackhouse.

"You can come in if you want" He smiles, I shrug and get out of the car and head over inside the house, I raise my two eyebrows at the sight. Roaches in a corner, pizza boxes everywhere, white powder on the tables, people sleep on the floor. 

"Our room is over here" He takes my hand and leads me into a room. It looks neater than the room we just came out of. 

I see a woman come from out of the bathroom , angry then she looks at me with disgust. 

"Ray who the fuck is this?" 

"My friend Tiffani" He grabs my waist. I wonder why he did that?

"Ray Ray go out and buy me some cigarettes. I'll watch her" He raises one eyebrow and gets up and takes her money and looks at me with fear in his eyes.

He leaves. It is quiet in the room. Too quiet. Then SMACK! His mom slaps me full in the face. I touch my cheek and get up and try to punch her but she grabs my and throws me to the ground.

"Listen here you lil bitch, Ray Ray is my fucking son. No girl will EVER come in between us You here me?" She says through gritted teeth. I nod a yes and she punches me and I grab her and try to punch her, but fail and she chokes me. "You wanna play? Huh Bitch?" I shake my head no and she lets go of me and throw me on the couch and sits next to me and starts laughing. Whats so funny?

"Oh Ray, youre friend is so funny!" 

Ray Ray comes in and raises a eyebrow. I look at him with fear and he looks at me with confusion. 

___________________________________________________________

Im getting tired of Ray Ray's damn momma. -___-

comment & rate :)