Chapter 28 - Four.

(A/N) I told you it'll be soon ^.^

Anyway enjoy & play song on zee right -------------->

~

_______________________

[Ray Ray]

I braid the last braid from Raven's hair and as I finish she jumps up and starts krumping.

"Daddy, they look good!" She says smiling, a tooth missing. I smile and get a call from Walter.

"Aye man, I need you at the label in 4 hours. A new group is here and I need yo thoughts on them."

"Aiight man." I say, hanging up.

Raven pouts. "Daddy, are you leaving again?"

"Baby, I gotta go, Daddy's gotta make people happy." I say, getting up. "But this time... you're going with me!" I say, picking her up and spinning her around. She giggles and jumps down, running into her room.

It's been four years.

I am now a 23 year old man now. I bet you're wondering... who is Walter? Walter is my boss. I am now a music producer. I bet you are still wondering... "How the hell did he go from working at Taco Bell, to being one of the best music producer's in the world??!?"

I quit working at Taco Bell, after I heard Tiffani was dead. A few weeks later I heard Perez and Bahja died too. I was Heart broken. I cried for Tiffani for 5 months. That caused me too lose Christina. We broke up 4 years ago. I have Raven. I haven't heard from Christina in 4 years. She left her own baby girl. Whatever. I am having a blast raising Raven. She is just like me. Anyway, I became a DJ, since I was so good with the music. Then Walter found me, and he offered me to go to college in Music. I accepted and gradutated, now I am a Music Producer. I make good money, I bought me and Raven a two story house in a rich neighborhood. I still keep in contact with Trey. Kendrick and Raven are the best of friends. Raven is also 4 now. She's about to start school in a couple of weeks.

"Daddy, i'm ready!!!" She says, smiling hard and wearing her Domo jumpsuit. I laugh and pick her  up, going to my car, and putting her on her car seat. I drive to the Record Label, preparing to sign a girl group.

~