Chapter 7 - Dive

(A/N) Wasssssssssssssssup?! Haven't talk to yall in this story in a while... WELL HERE IS THE CHAPTER YA'LL BEEN WAITING FOR... :)

Tiffani's P.O.V [Outside of Starbucks]

I fumble with my fingers, scared of what move I might make. I am honestly scared to see him. It's been so long since we've seen each other, or touched each other, or kissed. I am so shaky right now... 4 months, I haven't talked, wrote my parents or anything and here I am, about to take a risk. I look in and see him with his head down, I can say I look different with my braids gone and it's just long hair now and the color is orange.

I take a deep breathe and slowly walk in. I try not to make no sound; I look down at my outfit and I have on a Maxi dress w. Wedges. I slowly walk over to Ray Ray's table and sit down, He doesn't notice me so I just stare at his figure. He looks skinner than last time and his hair is very nappy. He has bruises on his arms and legs. Tuh, figures- his mom did it.

Then I hear him silently snore. I look at him in awe. Has he really been waiting for me THIS long?! I touch his arm and shake him gently for him to wake up, he puts his head up and looks at me like I am a creature.

"Tiffani.." He whispers and touches my face, A tear comes out of my eyes and I touch his hand.

"Yeap it's me" I mouth. Wow, I haven't mouthed since I seen him and it felt damn good to do it.

He smiles and gets up, picks me up and spin me around I smile really hard and he stops and looks me in the eye. His face goes from joyful to lust as he gives my neck feather soft kisses. I tilt my head back and let him kiss all over me. Then he pecks my lips. I want more so I kiss him with force, and he giggles and kisses me fully. Then his tongue slips into my mouth and I welcome it and our tougues are having a war..

"Ahem." We both jump and turn around to see Ray's mother, looking angry as ever in her uniform..

_______________________________________

What did you think?!??!