Chapter 5 - Who Can I Run To?

Wassssssssup? I think my co-writer Carolyn did a good job on the last chapter :D

I thank her :D

___________________________________________

I run to my classroom, broken, confused, hurt, loved, and angry all at the same time. I have so many emotions running through my mind. I touch my lips and start to cry. I will miss Ray Ray so much. 

I arrive in class, the first one, like always and I sit in the back. I put my head down and let tears come out of my eyes. I bite my lip. I can't believe I did that, but I just couldn't have Ray Ray's mom hurt me anymore. It could lead to death... or something more!

Ray Ray's P.O.V.

I touch my lips and frown. Tiffani's lips were.. amazing. But why did she say we couldn't be friends anymore? It felt like someone stabbed me in the chest when those words came outta her mouth. I sigh and go to my locker. 

Was it my mom? When I came back from the gas station Tiffani looked hurt. Then when I tried to ask her what was wrong she just left. I need to know more! I feel so confused...

I get my notebook and artbook out of my locker and slam the locker door closed. Then I head to 1st period, and sit in the back eyeing Tiffani. I wonder what is wrong with her.

"Yo" I say tapping her on the shoulder. She doesn't move. "Yo!" I say again shaking her and she pushes my hand away. I wonder what I did?

I sigh and put my head down also.

Tiffani's P.O.V.

I peek out and see Ray Ray with his head down. I hate to hurt him, but it is what it is. I didn't want to be in danger. I was truly afraid. I was a coward. I wipe my tears quickly and turn my head the other way. Then I drift off to sleep.

[ Dream Mode ]

 "TIFFANI DON'T YOU EVER SAY A WORD- " BAM BAM BAM! She layed on the floor dead. I start to whimper and cry. I peak from under the bed and the people run out of the room. I crawl from under the bed and hug my  sister. "I promise I won't talk again, ywou told me to" I whimper. 

I get up and touch her lifeless body. Then her eyes open wide. I jump back confused. Then I look at my body. I am no longer the 3 year old I was. I am in my regular body!