Chapter 24 - Don't You Fall In Love...

(A/N) OMG. It's been a while since I updated. 

Sorry! :/

I've been busy with school, projects, boys etc. 10th grade is hard af!

Anyway for the people who still read this after that LONG wait, 

TANK YOUUUU <3

Picture of Perez on the side....  >>>

Enjoy <3

~

______________________________

[Tiffani]

In her class ,1:20 PM

"Ok, class. Class is over." My teacher annouces and I close my notebook and get up quickly.

"Tiffani, stay after class. I need to talk to you." Mr. Wart says sharply. I sigh and gather all my things and wait until everyone leaves. I walk over to Mr. Sharp's desk.

"Ms. Wilson. You've been daydreaming in my class and being so.... weird. What has been wrong with you these past two weeks?"

Jaden.

"Nothing." I say rudely. "Can I leave now?"I say and he sighs and dismisses me. I walk out, going into the cafeteria. I look out the window. These past two weeks have been complete hell for me.  I'm scared that Jaden is watching me , or is he looking at me right now? I look around quickly and shake my hand.

I'm loosing it.

I sit at a empty table and look at everyone carefully.

"Hey." Somone says sitting at my table. I look up and see Perez. I smile at him and say hello. I haven't seen him since the party. 

"So, how you been?" He says, taking off his cap and his fluffy hair bursts out of the hat. I smile at his cuteness.

"Good. I've been busy with school work and stuff." I say, and he nods. I pull out out my mirror and check my face to see if I have any flaws. I mean, I could have a booger, that's why he's smiling so much...

"So, are you hungry? My treat." He says and I nod my head no. I ate a big breakfast and he laughs.

"What's so funny?" I ask

"I remember when you woke up in my bed, naked. Ha, good times." He says, laughing and I blush super hard. Perez thinks he's funny. I continue blushes and I clear my throat.

"Hey, mami, you ain't gotta be shy in front of me." He says, looking serious. I look up at him, covering my smile. Perez is really cute. He is so attractive, and his eyes, OMG!