Chapter 23 - Answers.

(A/N) OMG YOU ARE GOING TO LOVE THIS CHAPTER!!!!!!!!!!!! 

&& Um, I love you all for reading this. :3

I LOVED YOUR COMMENTS ON THE LAST CHAPTER :D

Enjoy 

~

____________________

[ Tiffani ]

(Aunt Pie's House, in her room)

I wake up to a crash downstairs. I quickly get up, running downstairs to see Christina making breakfast and she laughs. I clear my throat and she turns around quickly.

"Oh, hey. Girl I dropped a glass plate by accident, and now my hand is bleeding. Be right back." She runs upstairs and I yawn. 

Ew, my breathe stinks.

I scratch my head and all of a sudden I hear Raven screaming. I panic and go over to the couch. I see her crying and I pick her up and she stops and goes to sleep in my arms, smiling. I smile and rock her.

"Um, what the hell are you doing?" Christina says and I turn around quickly.

"Rocking her." I say and I hug her a little. She smells like baby powder. 

"I'll be taking her." Christina takes Raven and all of a sudden Raven cries and Christina sticks a bottle in her mouth and she drinks it.

I raise my eyebrows. "Uh, ok. I am going to get ready for the day." I say, going upstairs to my room. I go into the bathroom and brush my teeth, and wash my face. I take off my hair wrap off and let my hair fall to the ground. I brush it a little and put it in two high buns. I giggle at how cute it looks. I put on some blush and lipgloss with mascara. I undress and take a quick shower, then I get out. I put on some underwear, a push-up bra, some leggings, a Pink over-sized hoodie and some Ugg boots. 

I get my hang bag and put some make-up in it, with my iPhone and iPod. I pop in some mint gum and go downstairs and see Christina sitting on the couch, watching Bad Girls Club.

"Hey, i'm going out just to chill. You coming?" I ask her. 

"Nah, i'll just chill here until my ride comes." She says not looking at me, watching BGC.