#BetweenTheSheets Tour

So unless you live under a rock you know Chris Brown and Trey Songz are going on tour TOGETHER NIGGA!! 

Like officially,  do you know how many panties gonna get ruined by these niggas singing on this stage??  I take a wild guess and say a million lol.  Girls gonna be like f*ck my man,  he ain't sh*t anyway I'm going to see Chris and Trey lol.  Dropping they kids off to they grandma house like watch lil Tae for a couple of hours please I'm overly tired and exhausted,  I need some me time and she really going to pop the coochie for a couple of sexy R&B thugs lol (cause that's what they call their selves)

Tickets go on sale tomorrow I think for presale I wanted to go but they only coming to one place in Florida and that's Sunrise or whatever,  the closest area they're coming to me is Atlanta and that's 4 hours away -_- . I'm not gonna be able to buy tickets and travel to Atlanta to see them,  I could do one or the other so unless I get some more money flowing I'm not going.

I love some Trey like idk why he's just so damn gorgeous and fine like GOTDAMN why you exist??  It should be illegal.  Trey was like my first serious celebrity STAN well besides Destiny Child and Beyonce cause I've been STANNING for Bey since I was like 4 seriously lol I remember being in my grandmas house standing in front of the TV singing Say My Name like I was the sh*t while the video was playing, knowing every word and trying to dance but I pretty sure I looked like the struggle lol.  Any way though Trey was just that dude once he cut those braids he was still fine with them but without them he was just EVERYTHING. 

Remind you I was like in 7th,  8th grade at the time you know??  Ready was just coming out and we was on. I was officially #TeamSongz lol or now one of #TreysAngels. I've never seen him in person so I was hoping to go but you know the rest. Chris is good in concert as in he can put on a show so it would be a good purchase if you guys decide to go .

My only problem with this damn show is like why is Tyga needed?? He's like the opening act and I know what his role would be but this is a joined R&B male tour??  It's called Between The Sheets for heaven's sake like why is the nigga constantly rapping "Rack City B*tch" needed??  I know he has other songs and him and Chris have a bunch of panty dropping songs like Like A Virgin Again and Make Love??  But I can almost guarantee Tyga is not gonna perform any of those songs , he's gonna try his new material and his "hits".

They should have added a new R&B male like B Smyth, Jacquees,  or Adrian Marcel,  Sebastian Mikeal etc.  I think this role was perfectly made for August though like this opening act position would have originally went to him off the top but he's on tour with Usher already and that's a big ass deal.  Like Aug was performing in Madison Square Garden!!  For real and a lot of artists that have been in the game for years haven't done the GARDEN so the fact that he has one album out and is a newbie to the general public and was on stage on that area was huge.

They need to scrap Tyga and just go alone. Chris and Trey don't even need an opening act like they can go out without one cause so many women love them that they can just walk out and not say sh*t and there's crowd would go crazy.