I was rooting for you.. We were all rooting for you.. Chris Brown

Y'all may wanna get comfortable and get some water for this cause it's hella long.

Let's get this out the way by saying I used to have mad love for Christoper Maurice Brown.  I was never hardcore #TeamBreezy but I adored his talent and abilities. He was the next IT guy and was supposed to be the leading male star for our generation however his problems always get in the way.

Some things he couldn't control and others he had all the control but choose to continue with his foolishness anyway. 

Here's the thing: Chris Brown is exact representation of what our generation thinks is a grown man but really still functions off of a little boys mentality. And this wouldn't be such a problem if you enabling fans, his friends,  and family actually confronted his problems instead and trying to redirect the blame.

Rihanna situation...  It was because he was young and didn't know any better.  He saw his mom get abused and sometimes things slip up on you without your knowledge. Especially emotional and mental dysfunction.  Everyone has scars and things from their upbringing that compose them of who they are whether we like the qualities or not.  All this is true and no one knows exactly what happened in that car accept them however his responsibility has to be taken for what we do know occurred.  I'm not saying bash him for it constantly but accept his mistake and don't make excuses for him. There are none and you're not helping him by sugar coating anything.

Love triangle: Rihanna/Chris/ Karrueche..  Somehow the media and some of yall blamed the victim in this situation more than the ones at fault.  Chris and Kae were in a serious relationship for about a year and some months before Rih did that interview with Oprah saying she forgave Chris and thought he was her soul mate. That basically gave him the green light.  They did birthday cake together and the rest was history.  Rih publicly began basically bullying Kae and of course her fans followed through. I mean she called her f*cking rice cake on air!!  Y'all know how much that gotta hurt,  hearing your man's ex call you out of your name taunting you everytime you turn on the radio. Chris ended up leaving Kae for Rih and the press ate it up. Kae was seen as the lil girl who should've known better and that Rih will always be better than her. That toxic relationship exploded with Chris doing a radio interview overseas basically saying Rih wasn't loyal or faithful to him so he ditched her. His fans blamed who?  Rihanna for this breakup between her and Chris and Rih fans blamed Kae for lowkey stealing Chris from Rih.  But last I checked Chris was the one who was in a committed relationship and stepped outside of that relationship ultimately betraying Kae and then double crossing Rih by bad mouthing her because he didn't get his way.

The last couple of months, Hell year of Kae & Chris drama... After Chris and Rih broke up,  the nigga went off the rails doing all kinds of crazy sh*t. Kae wasn't with him no more,  she started modeling and hosting parties as she should have because if there's an opportunity to advance you and your families life open and doesn't degrade your morals you should take it. This nigga went to rehab but wasn't acting right in there so they placed his high yellow ass on jail for like six months.  During his time in rehab Kae would go visit him regularly and there's proof just google that sh*t. While he was in jail,  the only way his fans would get updated info about his situation was through her. Basically she held that nigga down and once he had his life back and that arrogant negative attitude came back he turned around and dissed her. Saying she wasn't loyal,  messing with Drake (I know that doubtful, I mean I know the time frame and during that time my bae was still f*cking with Rih & on tour so that was impossible for her to be around and no one sees her at all??  NAH sweetheart TeamDrizzy be lurking we see everything), was an opportunist and a liar (y'all know the IG post)  but if she was all those things why does he always go outta his way to get her back? His IG likes and twitter faves are basically f*cking tributes to the girl so if she using you why you need her in your life?? Why you wanna have babies with her? Wrote your "Hold you down" verse about her?? 

He loves her that's why and when he doesn't get his way he reacts by trying to shame her and make everyone think she is some dirty girl who only loves his money.  No one else will want her,  her reputation will be trashed and he can continue those emotionally abusive ways to get her back.  She loves him obviously and that girl is strong as hell because I'd square up with you insensitive enabling chicks everyday @ 3 o'clock for trying to come for me over a nigga you'll never have.

Being an opportunist would be allowing him to leave her the first time and then she gets on Love & Hip-hop.  Don't think she wasn't offered a deal cause Mona Scott Young would love to have someone who really dated a real celebrity we all know on that show to look stupid and get her more ratings.

Now we finally have this baby situation..  Chris responds to everything. Every F*cking Thing..  Things that don't have anything to do with him.  Like the Tyga and Kylie situation but he can't speak on the fact that news hit that you've been hiding a child for nine months? Hiding the poor child from the world and your girlfriend like she wasn't gonna find out eventually??  Boyyy if your highlighter head ass don't stop! 

This isn't even about you looking bad,  it's about the fact that no child should ever be hid away like they have something to be ashamed of.  That child didn't ask to come in the world! Your actions brought her here so why is she being punished and hid away for it?

That's never a decision a father or mother should make. Just be real enough with yourself and accept what your actions brought onto you  don't make a child pay for it EVER!!!

If that babies not his, I take all this back and I waited forever to say what was on my mind waiting for his side of the story but his silence is like check mark for this being true.

I hope everyone leaves Karrueche alone because she isn't to blame for this and I'd bet money we all know someone who went through something similar with their on again/ off again boyfriend.  Hell some of the main people talking were f*cking break babies their selves. Ya daddy may have did ya mother the same way,  the difference is that they weren't in the spotlight.

Never shame a woman for loving someone who isn't fully capable of knowing  that love doesn't hurt. Leaving behind love takes time,  I've watched that experience myself and that sh*t is depressing and extremely difficult.  They apologize and because you love them so much,  you hold onto the good times hoping they'll come back but there gone and the pain only digs into you deeper.

As for Chris,  I'll always respect his talents and music but there's not much else I can say.  For so long, I  rooted for him like the family member who always gets his ass in trouble and that ended him up in jail. Every family has one bruh... Uncle Leroy that steal everything,  Cousin Chad that sell weed out of auntie house but she don't know etc..  That was Chris, I just thought he'd learned his lesson after jail but he didn't so there's anything to hope for anymore.

And he gets the stamp of the movement.. #AvoidFuckBoys2k15 .

First one of the week and believe me,  it's more coming ✌✌