Kylie Jenner and that nigga that wanna have stripes.. lmao

Next up on the topic list this week is : Kylie Jenner and Tyga's so called "friendship"

Imma start by saying Kylie Jenner is only 17 though she's out here like she's grown.  I think old girl lives by herself and everything.  She's still a baby 17 doesn't turn 18 until August. Her and Tyga have been hanging out basically since her last birthday party constantly. Tyga is a 25 year old grown man with a child.

They go out to eat together at all times of the day and night,  they go to the movies, she attended thanksgiving with him at her his best friends Trell's house,  they dressed up together for Halloween and the list can go on.

This has everyone scratching their heads cause she's 17!! Why you wanna hang out with a 17 year old at 25? What do y'all have in common if you're not having or trying to have sex with her?? 

I'll take nothing for 500 please!!  That's the answer,  nothing at all! The mindset of a 17 year old and a 25 year old shouldn't be the same.  He's the same distance to 30 as he is to 20. That means my nigga needs to be focused on his child, his career and his future.  Yes he is rich but yet and still getting his mind right and growing as a man is the path he should still be on.

Hanging out with a 17 year old shouldn't be on his mind. They shouldn't be friends or buddy buddy,  they could make acquaintances as in if they see each other in the mall or something they can say "Hey" and keep it moving.  But not always together, riding around Cali like.

My problem is like where are her damn parents,  her sisters Khloe specifically since she wanna try to shame Amber Rose for being a stripper when the only reason you even kinda relevant is cause ya sister was licking on Ray J's lollipop on camera like she was trying to figure out how many licks it takes to get to the center of a tootsie pop. They should pull her lil fast ass by that aquamarine weave she always wearing and lock her up in the house. 

My damn parents would have got me together so quick if they even attempted to talk to a grown 25 year old man. Bruh I would've got everything taken from me and popped in my mouth about it,  my daddy would raise hell and so would my brother. I wouldn't be going no more and they would lock that nigga up,  get a restraining order on him and everything.

But her family seems to be condoning this relationship.  Kanye went as far as saying that he thought it was good Tyga got in early!! That's disgusting and for someone who used to have some amazing views on life and society to say that I got pissed off about this statement. But that's another story and I will talk about that too.

This lil girl needs to be home underneath her mother's roof not hanging with the rapper who only basically raps about bitches and money. But it seems her mother and father are focused on their selves,  not their child. No matter how much money I had or busy my mother was,  there's no way I would've been staying by myself at 17. I wouldn't happen!!

And don't get my started on the plastic surgery she obviously is getting done. Y'all really believe she's drawing on her lips?? If you do I'm seriously think she need to get your eyes checked. That new found ass she just got??  Y'all think it's real too?? She been hitting up them squats and lunges?? 

Not!!  She been hitting up them shots at the doctors office right with Kim and Khloe..  Which means her mother or father is signing off on those surgeries.

This not even about her though it's about that where is her guidance coming from!  That girl is living the fast life and her family sits by watching and approving it.  She's 17, still a minor like she can't even buy a lottery ticket but she can be in a relationship with a 25 year old man??

Then Tyga gone basically try to turn this into a race issue on the Breakfast Club saying that "white people can be just friends and it's black people culture that says everyone has to be messing around" BOY mess us all with stupidity and bullshit!
You're gonna try to shame your own race to justify an illegal and inappropriate relationship with a minor?? That's just sad and pitiful dude.

These grown ass men gotta grow up!! 

My baby Aubrey lol said it best  " You need to act your age and not your girl's age"

Kylie is a minor so I don't blame her. Most girls like dudes older than them regardless if they're legal at the time. Believe me I saw the lil freshman girls flaunting that their boyfriend is grown & then  a month later she's crying and hanging that head down cause daddy beat his ass and locked him up.

I fault her family and Tyga who should know better but why do I expect the Kardashians to care about morals for anyway??  The only ones I can take are Kourtney and Kendall cause they mind their business.

Tyga you get the stamp.. #AvoidFuckBoys2k15  

I wish I could have found the video of Fresh. 215 opinion on this cause Fresh said it best y'all and it's hella hilarious.