The Power of a Hustler's Love

"It was her soul that got me. I felt her way before I knew her, that's as real as it gets. I had to chase her because she was already mine."
Devyn Angel Gooden had never had it easy. Every step she'd taken in life has been followed by something or someone making her take two steps back. Despite her misfortunes and string of bad luck, Devyn has managed to secure her footings as a notorious club owner all of Miami respects or fears. You'd never catch her asking for a handout, she keeps to herself and focuses on her only love; the money. Devyn never expected anything to ever get into her head enough to make her switch focus until she met him: Hayden "Chance" Sanchez.
At only the age of twenty-five, Hayden "Chance" Sanchez wasn't just another nigga in the streets. He moved different with a determination and focus he just knew the world was for the taking right beneath his fingertips. If he wanted something, he was going to get it. The streets were his playground and he was the king of it all. His feelings were detachable and no love was ever lost when it came down to subject of women: He didn't have time for a relationship or the patience. Yet the second he laid eyes on the memorizing and intriguing Devyn; he sees her as challenge a man of his stature will never back down from.
As a race to thaw cold hearts ensues, will Devyn or Chance be too caught up in love to realize the deception or betrayal that is right around the corner?
In a tale of two hustlers who learned to love the root of all evil before their selves, finding love won't be easy. Hearts will be broken and put back together, tears will be shred, and Miami will never be the same. In the end, Devyn and Chance will find their selves asking: is there really power in a hustler's love?

Drops JUNE 6TH!!
If you have love for me or any one of my works I'd appreciate it if you changed your profile picture to my book cover. Thank you for the continued support 💜💙 I love y'all