Schedulin and things...

I have so many ideas in my head lately for stories and their plot lines.. normally I can just push them in the back of my mind for a later date but this time things are different.

I just need to write and get everything going even if I have two stories on my profile right now that kinda of are on hold *cough cough* especially Time Travel Undone. I gotta get the ball rolling on that one and Time Heals All but these new stories kind of hold priority right now.

I just have to figure out a schedule for myself and a good time frame again. When I first started on here I used to update every week like clock work bruh.. no matter what was going on I figured out a way. Writer's block was nonexistent and doubt was no where near my mind frame at all.

I just wrote whatever and if it didn't come out right I still posted it lol ... If you read Time Can Only Tell then you know what I'm talking about. There's so many plot holes and things that don't add up in that story but as it progresses you can tell I was growing into finding my voice . I still cringe like shit reading the first ten chapters like "what the fuck was I thinking?"

Anyway though ya'll this a none sense as post just for venting purposes and letting you guys know soon there will be more stories on my page. An Interracial one that's hella out of my comfort zone and probably cliche as hell but I wanna write it so bad for that reason, everyone needs that one cliche story and this will be my one I don't have a name for it yet but as for titles they always just pop up on me and I go with them.

I have another story about sisters centrally but it's way more than what's on the surfrace and I think it's a story that needs to be told cause no one talks about this particular topic and how much grief it causes. It's kind of personal cause a lot of it will be my feelings especially as I grew up. It won't be based my life nor wil either character be based on anyone I know or myself. It's just a story about fictional characters I know a lot of young girls probably can relate to with a lot of REAL and TRUTH to it. It's crazy on lately I've been getting the urge to write this when personally no one knows half of the feelings I went through as a child and young teenager cause I kept everything bottled in but now it's like someone has to talk about this so why not me? I see so many stories on here and posts on IG, Twitter etc.. that glorify and laugh about this topic and it makes me sick cause I watched this sh*t happen and it still to this day shapes the way I react to the world. It's not a laughing matter or punch line. I think it's gonna be good though if ya'll can't tell.

Just know I'm working on a schedule that works for me so i can work on the stories I have up and the new ones I have cooking up.. I know Imma have mad crazy finals but It's not anything I can't handle. I just gotta organize everything correctly.

A schedule is in works and ya'll gone know about soon.