Scrollin' Thru Insta'

As sista scrolling through my new feed of the gram and of course I follow TheShadeRoom on there because they have all the tea it's just up to us if you decide to see the truth or not.

Anyway so I'm scrolling and I see that post about Wale responding to a fan on Twiiter who was complaining about how he never uses black women in his videos -_- . Obviously the girl has never seen a Wale video or listened to ANY of his music.

If it's one male entertainer, rapper, or singer etc. in the game who uplifts BLACK WOMEN it's definitely WALE!! Try Illest Bitch Alive, Ambitious Girl 1 &2, Diary, Family Affair, Shades and a lot more.

He never shys away from the stereotype of what rappers are supposed to be and talk about and honestly if ya'll can't tell that's all an illusion to get the people whose attention is only focused on big booty b*tches and popping so they stay around enough to actually listen to the content..

I just think people think before they speak or judge based on only one thing they see by an artists and that's how people end up sounding stupid and ignorant as hell.

I love me some Wale so I guess I'm lil biased because it was his songs, J. Cole, and Drake's that used to get me to believe in myself enough to get out of bed in the morning. At point they're words were the ones that inspired to just say f*ck everybody and worry about me in high school cause honestly I'm worth so much more and destined for so much beyond everything that was my BS high school lol.

Ambitious Girl ??/ Ya'll that song alone bruh.

Ambitious girl, (what its hittin for?)

I'd rather you tell me to hit you later

Because you gotta finish a paper

Then to be in my face asking for a Rose cup

See these bitches can't cut in yo business

I'm in love with your business

And your productivity is the reason I interest, ambitious girl

See, I like the person that you are

But I'm in love with the person that you have potential to be

And all your dreams sharing with me

And your secrets baring with me

And the flaws, you ain't even got to mention to me

That could be his only song that uplifts black women and that would be enough because it's truly so beautiful dawg.