Ch 45

(((Missed you guys))) comment and love me again pls ❤.... This story's coming to an ending.

———

Floodgates - Colbie Caillat

You fell off of that ladder but you've got the power

To get back up when you're feeling not okay and you don't know

Shine a light in your shadows, you're not alone cause

Everybody's been broken, everybody's been down

Keep the floodgates open, let it all out

-

Jackie POV

-

The sound of rustling filled my eardrums as I yawned and flipped over in my bed. I pulled the cover around me and stretched my legs out from their curled position. I felt my feet knock something onto the floor and a low grumble.

My eyes snapped open and I halfway sat up to see a lean body bent and squatting at the edge of my bed, picking up something. I rubbed at my eyes to make sure I wasn't still dreaming.

He stood back up and began packing things into a bag. The movement caused his shirt to ride up some from the back and —what do ya know? I was staring at the dimples at the bottom of his spine. Those cute little dimples.

"Marcel?"

He whipped around to look up at me and smiled wide with that smile that always makes my legs feel like Jell-O.

Wow, good morning to me.

Merely getting the chance to even blink and recover from the damage the smile did to me, I watched as he walked around the bed till he was standing right over me and hovered.

He dragged his fingers over my cheek slowly, before pushing them back into my surely disheveled hair, and leaning down to plant a kiss into the space between my eyebrows. I closed my eyes and nearly had trouble opening them back as he spoke, "Good morning beautiful."

"No," I muttered.

"Sorry?"

"No, it is not a good morning if you're not gonna wake me up properly by a kiss on the lips," I reached for my arms to wrap around him and pressed my fingers into his dimples. I opened my eyes just in time to see him squirm and trip himself onto the bed while trying to desperately get out of my grip. I smiled as he pushed himself up to glare at me while pulling his shirt down all the way.

"Stop bloody doing that!"

"C'mere," I opened my arms but he scowled and turned away, walking back over to what he was doing before.

"Don't scowl at me. Come here," I demand.

He stays put.

I huff, whipping the covers off of me and swinging my legs over the bed. I had to do everything, didn't I? I walked over to him and hugged him tightly from behind, "Maarrcceel," I mumbled into his back.

"Turn around or I'm tickling your stom—" At lightning speed, I felt him grab my wrists and lift them from his stomach.

"Oh, no you're not."