Ch 41

No song

-

Marcel POV

-

"You're ready, right?" She smiles down at me as she slyly slips one leg over the other side of my lap so that she was successfully straddling me. My hands lift up her shirt an inch to let my hands rest against the skin covering her hips.

"More than it."

"That's what I like to hear," she mumbles and her lips leaned down and attached to my neck, sucking and softly kissing me in every and each spot ranging from my jaw to my collarbone. I could feel my heart rate increasing and mouth parting as she continued her sensational attack.

She carried her lips back toward mine and with one hand, she twisted her fingers into my hair like she always does, as our mouths battled. My palms fell from her waist and I felt them slide down to her bottom as I pulled her closer.

I didn't feel her unbutton my pants, but I heard it pop loose as I moaned into her mouth. My jeans were tightening by the second and all I wanted was to finally be one with the girl I loved.

I didn't know how I'd suddenly come to be so confident, but the excitement that came with it was reward enough. I should've known she was holding back from me.

"I love you, Jackie," I spoke confidently as she grabbed the hem of my shirt, ready to lift it off. I felt her pause and sit up on my lap, so I opened my eyes to meet hers.

But I was met with the back of her head.

All too suddenly, and within the blink of an eye, I was standing at the edge of the bed. I looked down in confusion to see myself fully clothed in my old dress shoes, slacks, and suspenders clipped over my tucked-in polo.

"Jackie wha-"

"I love you too, Zayn," I heard spoken.

My gaze snapped up, and there I saw it. I could feel my eyes widening in horror.

She was on top of him, fingers curled tightly in his hair as she carefully tugged down his jeans. He lied in the same position I had previously been in.

It all hit me then that I'd never actually been in that place, when my eyes casted downwards to find that his hands were kneading and holding her bum, the place I thought mine were resting before.

She paused again to look at him dearly, "More than you'll ever know."

I was paralyzed.

"How about you show me then, babe?" He smirked up at her and grabbed the collar of her shirt, slowly pulling her down to him so that their mouths were connected, just like ours was two seconds ago.

Or so I thought.

All of that passion and excitememnt I was previously feeling running through my veins, wasn't even mine. It was theirs. Why am I surprised though? I should've known that I could never be so confident as to merely take my shirt off in front of her, let alone.... do it.

I could feel the contents of my stomach aiming to force their appearance to the world.. preferably over Zayn's now visible, chiseled abdomen. His shirt was tossed behind her carelessly. My face dropped in frozen disgust as it hit me straight in the face. That was it.

When I peeled the shirt off from my face, ready to storm out of the room in embarrassment and never show my face again, my breathing came to a halt.

She was turned around and staring at me.

"Marcel!" She gasps and scurries off of Zayn, holding her clothes up to her chest, "What are you- how'd you get in here?" She asks, flaming red.