Ch 7

Jackie Pov

The bell rings and I grab my bag.

"Do you want to eat with me today at lunch?" I ask as we walk out the classroom.

"U-Uh sur-"

"Hey you," Zayn says kissing me on my cheek and sliding his arm around my waist.

"N-No thankyou," he politely declines before walking off down the hall before I could ask why.

"What's his deal?" Zayn asks.

"I don't know," I shrug.

After we go to our lockers and put our things up. We go and get our cheeseburgers and fries before walking back to our table.

Leslie was in her normal seat next to me. Zayn turns and joins this random conversation.

"Hey," I stick a fry in my mouth.

"Hey how's Marcel? I don't think we have any classes together," she says.

"You have English with him," I tell her. "He has 3rd period English."

"What really?" She asks surprised "I'll have to look for him next time."

I laugh and nod.

"So I see you and Zayn made up," she nudges.

I bite into my burger to hide my smile and nod.

"My phone died when I got home so I forgot to tell you but, Marcel is going to tutor me," I say.

"Really? You're failing that bad?" She laughs.

I nod, "Yeah kinda. It's going to be on Tuesdays, Thursdays, and Study Hall." I inform.

"Sounds fun," she jokes.

"I've forgotten to tell Zayn though," I say.

"Tell me what?" Zayn says nosily.

"Nothing nosy!" I laugh pushing him.

He laughs, "Sorry, sorry. I just heard my name and got curious."

"Well if you MUST know. I was going to tell you that I got a tutor," I say.

"You're failing that bad?" He snickers.

"That's what I said," Leslie laughs. They do a knuckle touch behind my back.

"Hey!" I swat his shoulder. He laughs even harder.

"I just don't want to get held back alright. I'm doing this for you," I joke.

"Well if that's the case I'll just get you same nerd that does my homework, to do yours. You're welcome." He says.

"Oh you're so sweet," I say sarcastically.

"I know right."

I shake my head at him, "But no, I want to do my own work," I tell him.

"Really? K whatever, good luck with that. The option will always be open if you change your mind," he tells me.

"I'll keep that in mind," I roll my eyes. I hear him chuckle.

"Are you coming over after school?" He asks.

"No, today is when I'm getting tutored," I say.

"Friday.. we have a game but afterwards you could maybe sleep over?" He suggests.

"I don't see why not," I shrug.

"Are you going to Tristan's party Saturday?" He asks.

I shake my head, "No, I don't think so."