Ch 16

*small recap*

I punched Zayn Malik..

I can't imagine how I must look right now.

But looking over to Jackie, she has pure shock written all over her face.

Zayn eventually gets up and takes quick angry steps towards me but my feet seem to be glued to the ground.

Oh god.

What have I gotten myself into?

**

Jackie Pov

Seeing Marcel knock Zayn onto the ground honestly through me off completely.

I was frozen to spot as I watched Zayn fall onto the ground gripping his face.

At first I thought I was in a dream but I was quickly snapped back to reality when I saw him get up and began to take steps toward Marcel.

"Marcel! Run!" I exclaim. He's about to get hurt because of me.

"Yeah Marcel.. run" Zayn taunts and Marcel's expression hardens slightly.

His eyes flicker over to me, to Zayn, and then back to me.

He shakes his head, "N-No."

No?

"What the hell do you mean no?" I yell.

"He could hurt you again."

"Marcel.."

Just as the words tumble out of my mouth, Zayn lands a sucker punch to Marcel's face.

He topples backwards and Zayn doesn't hesitate to reach out and grab him by his collar, instantly punching him left-to-right.

"Zayn!" I screech.

Marcel manages to get one good punch in and Zayn hisses but recovers long enough to throw him to the ground and as Marcel attempts to move, Zayn lands a kick to his stomach, "You should've left when you got the chance." He growls throwing another. Marcel groans in pain.

"Zayn please stop!" I beg. But the jerk he is, he doesn't listen and continues.

Which leaves me no choice but to run and jump on his back. He almost falls forward but catches himself, "What the hell are you doing?!" He screams.

I notice neighbors beginning to open their doors as I grab his hair and began to pull onto it until it hurts and he starts trying to pull on my arms up yelling at me to let go.

I notice Mr. and Mrs. Anderson quickly running across the street towards us.

In this time, Marcel manages to catch his breath and begins coughing until he then leans over and spits blood onto the concrete. He cringes at it.

I hop down from Zayn and rush over to him, "Are you okay?" I rush.

What a stupid question.

But he was coughing up blood.

"I'm fine," he assures me as I help him up.

He instantly pulls me behind him.

"Marcel? Jackie? What on earth is going on here?" Mrs. Anderson exclaims pulling us aside by the arms as Mr. Anderson angrily walks over to Zayn and starts yelling at him to explain himself.

We both stay silent as I silently plead for Marcel not to say anything.

If she found out exactly what happened, she'd probably start talking about calling the cops like last time this happened.

I mean, I want him to get in trouble for all this but I don't want to bring the cops into this.

''I want an explanantion right now!'' She demands.

Marcel looks over to me and I sigh. He takes that as his opportunity and grabs my wrist and bringing up to Mrs. Anderson's face for her to see.

Even though I yank it back, I can tell she saw it by the look on her face.

''He did that?'' she exclaims.

''Mrs. Anderson..''

''Look young man, you will go over there and apologize or I will be calling the cops on you for trespassing onto other property against will and starting a fight!'' he shouts at Zayn.

''I didn't start the fight, he did!'' Zayn shouts back.

Mr. Anderson turns towards us, ''Is that..''

''THAT'S A LIE!'' I yell pointing at him.

''Jackie what the hell are you doing?'' he hisses.

''I'm standing up for my friend.'' I grab Marcel's hand.

Zayn angrily takes a step towards him but Mr. Anderson stops him by grabbing his shoulder.

''After everything we've been through, this is how you do me?''

''How I do you? No, it's about how you did me! And Marcel! You're too possesive and treat me like shit. And for Marcel, he did nothing to you and you instantly just somehow saw him as the enemy,'' I say ''So yes, I'm breaking up with you Zayn.''

''You know what? Fuck y..''

''I think you're done here son.'' Mr. Anderson cuts him off.

''You've got 10 seconds to scurry on out of here.'' he says sternly ''or I'm calling the cops.''

Zayn shoots us all hard glares and then turns to Marcel, ''You better watch your back Styles.'' he threatens before turning and going off down the street.

Once he's gone Mr. and Mrs. Anderson takes both of us over into their house and try to clean us up.

She wipes and cleans my elbow and then does the same for Marcel's face. It wasn't that bad but their was a noticeable bruised area that was purpleish on his left cheek.

I would say make-up could fix that but there is a small open wound right on top of it, in which she put alcohol and a bandage on top of.

I wonder if Marcel did Zayn any damage.

After she's done cleaning us up, she walks out of the room saying she's going to go get Anne, leaving me and Marcel alone to talk.

''Marcel..'' I start.