Bill

Aurora felt her head gently collide with the wall as Tommy's weight held her against it. His head was buried within her neck and reaching out an arm he slammed her front door close. For Aurora, time had escaped her, the last thing she remembered was the feeling of Tommy running his hands up her thighs while she rested upon the hard cold table. The journey home remained a mystery, Aurora was too lost in passion, she had never experienced something of this magnitude. She had barely kissed a boy before and now she was here, panting like a bitch in heat allowing Tommy to consume her whole.
Cupping each side of Tommy's face, Aurora brought his lips back up to hers, craving the hint of whiskey that laced his tongue. Stepping away from the wall, she began to pull Tommy towards the front room, laughing as she tripped over her own feet and almost sent them both tumbling to the ground. Tommy feeling his weight shifting, threw his arms around Aurora's waist and pulled her up from the floor with a deep chuckle.

"Careful mouse" Tommy tutted under his breath as he opened his eyes and began to guide them to where the couch was.
Placing kisses along his jaw, Aurora frantically pulled at his jacket, eager to remove it. She felt a sense of pride, hearing it hit the floor with a small thump and taking in Aurora's actions, Tommy reached down and slowly pulled her dress up over her head and tossed it across the room. A shiver ran down Aurora's spine as she stood in front of Tommy in nothing but her slip, she was almost bare. It wasn't the first time this had happened, only this time Aurora wasn't drunk and remained completely sober to the events transpiring in front of her very eyes. Feeling her feet hit the couch, Aurora pulled Tommy down by the shoulders and settled into the large cushions. The weight of his body helped shield her own and form a protective barrier around her. It was quite a peculiar thing as Aurora didn't feel over exposed because of him but because of herself. Her mind had slipped from her body and hovered above them, watching closely, wondering how she had become so lost in pleasure.

Aurora was beginning to panic, she didn't know anything about this. She didn't know what intimate relations with a man were, she had never experienced it. Sure her Mam had educated her on the subject but Aurora had never tried it. She imagined Tommy was a very experienced man, what if she humiliated herself?
Trying to shake the worry from her head, Aurora focused her attention on Tommy and the way his lips felt as they softly brushed against hers. She loved his hand, they were rough and always seemed to be cold yet they were also extremely gentle with her. Aurora was quickly finding out just how much she enjoyed having her thighs squeezed as her legs wrapped around his back, willing him to be as close as can be.

It was only when Aurora felt Tommy's fingers brush against her bare sex did everything come crashing down around her and before she had time to think or stop herself, she let out a strangled whimper and give his chest a light push causing Tommy to freeze.
She had done it!
She had completely humiliated herself!
Turning her head away from his, Aurora stared into the cushion and began to breathe deeply.
"Mouse?"
Tommy had been quite startled by her reaction and giving her a look of concern, he quickly brought her slip back over her thighs.
"I'm sorry Tommy...I.." Aurora apologised finding herself at a loss for words, she had wanted this and didn't quite understand why she has protested.
Tommy had begun to understand why it had happened, he'd seen this before. It was normal for a woman to have worries and doubts about losing their virginity. The loss was a great deal, Tommy could see why giving it away to a man Aurora had known for just under five months could be quite a daunting thing. Aurora could try to convince herself that she was ready but her heart told a whole different story. She needed more time and Tommy would wait for her.

Sitting up, Tommy softly gripped Aurora's hands and pulled her up beside him. Once he had made sure her breathing had returned to normal, he took Aurora's face within his hands and placed a kiss upon her lips.
"Don't apologise mouse" Tommy reassured her, he was tempted to offer Aurora a cigarette to ease the tension built up inside her but his mouse wasn't fond them.
"I thought I was ready....I wanted to b...." Aurora began before cutting herself off and twiddling her fingers wanting nothing more than to be able to gain some whiskey courage while remaining sober.
"Stop mouse, you're fuckin' overthinking just as you always do. Let it go, your heart will give you your answers in time" Tommy sighed rubbing his face and leaning back against the couch.
Breaking through her tense barrier, Aurora felt a smile come on to her face and turning to look at Tommy, she raised a humorous eyebrow.
"Are you sure you're not a preacher Tommy?"
The room began to fill with a sense of peace once again and letting out a yawn, Aurora's eyes wondered towards the clock. It was now four in the morning and it quickly dawned on Aurora just how tired she was feeling. The night had been long and no energy remained inside her, she was utterly exhausted.
Standing up from the couch, Aurora turned to face Tommy with a tired smile.
"Will you stay tonight Tommy?" She asked holding out her hand, wanting him desperately to take it.
Sleep always came easier to Aurora when the sound of Tommy's heart pounding against her ear helped drown out the terrors of the night.