Hospital

It didn't matter how much Aurora yelled and screamed, Tommy's fists continued to rain down on Teddy. He was relentless and he wasn't going to stop and Teddy, Teddy wasn't fighting back, he wasn't a fighter. He was laid on the ground in a pool of his own blood, his hands stretched out at his sides as he took Tommy's beating. She had to stop this, she couldn't let this go on. Tommy was going to kill him, the small part of her husband that made him reasonable was gone. He'd disappeared into himself and allowed the monster to make a grand entrance.
"Get off him Tommy! Just let me explain! Stop and let me explain!" Aurora demanded getting closer to them, fearing she would soon have to physically fight her own husband to save Teddy's life "Tommy, you're going to kill him please stop! TOMMY!"
Reaching out, she grabbed Tommy by the shoulders and tried with all her might to move him, her fingers clawing desperately at his shirt.
"He hasn't done anythin' wrong Tommy! Please! Please stop!"
This was all her fault, Teddy was going to die because of her. He didn't deserve this, he was an innocent man. It was her who had lied, her who had not given her husband the honesty he asked of her.
He shrugged her away as if she were a mere inconvenience like a fly that had just landed on his shoulder. The monster did not spare her a second glance, he kept his dark eyes trained on the prey below him, his hands taking a break in the violence. His fingers snaked their way up towards his head, his intentions sending a strike of fear through Aurora.

Before he could lift the cap from his head, Aurora snatched it with a loud cry and threw it across the room, her heart pounding painfully in her ears. With all her might she pushed out her hands and knocked Tommy over, falling to her knees over Teddy's broken body, creating a shield between the two men.
"ENOUGH! THAT'S FUCKING ENOUGH!" She screamed loudly setting her glare on Tommy as he jumped to his feet and began to pace, his bloody fists clenched tightly at his sides "Are you fucking insane?!"
"Trying to take me fuckin' wife, EY?!" Tommy roared ignoring Aurora, his foot delivering a blow to the side of Teddy's head "Get on your fuckin' feet!"
"Enough Thomas! He's not goin' to fight you" Aurora hissed through her teeth stumbling to own feet and holding her arms out to her sides, doing what she could to protect Teddy from anymore blows.
"Can take someone's wife but can't fight back Aurora" Tommy laughed coldly pointing down at the ground, his stony gaze set on his wife before he took another step towards Teddy "GET ON YOUR FUCKIN' FEET!"
"Fuck off!" Aurora slammed her hands against Tommys chest and pushed him away once more, falling into him as she gripped the front of his waist coat tightly and shook him "Just fuck off! He's not taking anyone! Why can't you just fucking listen to me?!"

"Tulip?" A weak whisper came from behind her and reluctantly turning her head away from Tommy Aurora looked down at Teddy and let out another sob. He was reaching out to her, his fingers brushing the skirt of her dress as he wept. His face was now unrecognisable to her, the swelling and the bleeding showcasing the absolute agony he was going through.
What had Tommy done? What had she done?
"Teddy I'm sorry" She choked out letting go of Tommy and getting onto the floor once more. Reaching out she took Teddy in her arms and brought him into her embrace, his head resting against her chest, his blood sticking to her skin "I'm sorry"
"Tul...."
Falling limp within her arms, Aurora felt her heart freeze within her chest.
"Teddy?" She panicked, shaking him gently willing him to open his eyes and look up at her with a cheeky smile "Teddy! Fuck! Teddy! Open your eyes, come on open your eyes!"
Placing her ear against his nose, Aurora swallowed the hard lump in her throat. He was still breathing but if she didn't get him help she didn't believe he would be for much longer.
"We....we need to get him to a hospital!" She stuttered over her words, turning to look up at Tommy with wide terrified eyes, a deep plea within them "Please help me Tommy, he's not waking up!"
"Let him fuckin' die" Tommy spat crossing over the room to retrieve his cap and place it back on his head firmly "We're going home, now"
"I'm not goin' fucking anywhere with you Thomas, now help me get him to a hospital!" Gently laying Teddy back down on the ground, Aurora got to her feet and stormed towards Tommy "I will not let an innocent man die Tommy!"
Her hands were holding onto his shirt once again, keeping him in place as her legs threatened to buckle underneath her, her harsh sobs proving too much for body to handle.
"We can sit and talk after, I will explain everything but please Tommy, I can't lose him. I know you're angry. It doesn't mean he has to die though. I'll beg on my hands and knees if I have to"
Taking hold of her shoulders, Tommy leant in and placed his head against hers, his lips connecting with hers softly, his bloody fingers leaving a trail of Teddy's blood on her cheeks.
"I say let him fuckin' die"
"You bastard"