Attack

Smut! If it's bad I'm sorry 😂 I tried

"What's your name?" The boy asked taking a long drag and blowing smoke into the air above them.
"Aurora, what's yours?" She smiled politely at him.
"Bill"
"I saw you come home yesterday, your family must be happy" Aurora tried to start a conversation which she regretted when he opened his mouth.
"I didn't come home.......no one comes home" Suddenly Bill jumped to his feet and for the first time since Aurora had seen him he gave her a beautifully broken smile.
"It was nice meeting you Aurora"
His words were honest and kind but Aurora suddenly felt sick and terrified.
"You too Bill"
She watched him stalk off towards the edge of the platform where the incoming train was heading their way fast and before Aurora could comprehend what was happening, Bill had thrown himself onto the tracks.

"No, not tonight" Aurora whispered to herself as she woke with a start, her heart racing, the distant sound of a train horn rattling her brain until her ears became hot and painful. Her head was now damp in sweat and pulling the blankets from her, Aurora got out of bed and headed out of her bedroom and into the bathroom. It had been so long since she'd last seen Bill. She hadn't missed him, Aurora hated watching him die over and over especially during the times he held her boy within his arms.
The nightmares had began two weeks ago after taking Charlie on a afternoon train adventure. Seeing his smiling face made her nightmares worth it and as long as he was happy Aurora could always brush aside her fears but it had still came to a surprise for her to see Bill again. Even after all these years Aurora believed she would never forget the events of that day, to be so happy at the thought of her Dad and brothers coming home from war to being completely crushed after witnessing first hand what it could do to a man, not just a man but a child grown before his years. Over time that day had became easier for her to deal with, she no longer broke down at the memory of Bill's face yet watching him die would always cripple her with sadness.

Leaning over the sink, Aurora turned on the cold tap and quickly splashed her face with a small gasp as the freezing water connected with her skin. Already she was more awake than she had been and deciding there was no reason to go back to bed, Aurora left the bathroom and headed downstairs to start her day with a nice cup of tea. Today she would be visiting Polly. Each week she would make her rounds visiting each family member to update them on the things happening on the outside and check on their health. It always hurt her to tell Arthur and John just how much their babies were progressing especially Arthur who wanted nothing more than to meet his first child. Polly would always ask free Michael whilst cursing on Tommy's name. Aurora wasn't certain if she was ready to tell Polly what was transpiring between her and Tommy. Things were still going well between, Tommy had kept his promise to take things slow and Aurora couldn't have been happier but telling Polly this would no nothing but infuriate her. Aurora was certain Polly would soon be cursing upon her name too and the last thing Aurora wanted to do was disappoint more people. Her own Mam despite declaring her love for Aurora had gone silent again after Aurora had declared her new found relations with Tommy, there was only her Dad who seemed please with the news. For now Aurora thought it best to keep the news of her and Tommy on the outside and wait to tell those on the inside.
For now she was going to forget about it all and enjoy a peaceful morning.

"Finn what is it?"
Well almost peaceful morning.
"Aurora....Aurora I need your help" He sounded panicked and breathless as he tried to get his words out through the telephone. Concern swept over Aurora at the youngest Shelby's tone and was quickly glancing around the house in case she needed to rush for her shoes and coat.
"With what Finn? What's wrong?" Aurora asked, a deep frown plastered on her face. He was calling from the shop, he was at home. What was possibly wrong? Had Tommy been an arse and dropped him in a difficult situation? He'd done that a lot since Arthur and John had been locked up. Finn had quickly became a man and stepped into a world that left him confused. He may of been a Peaky Blinder but the boy had never activity played a part being so young.
"Where are you?" Finn fired back eagerly, ignoring Aurora's questions to sprout his own.
"I'm at home Fi..."
"Tommy's?"
"No I don't live with Tommy Finn, m'in Middlesbrough" Aurora answered trying her best to be heard over his fumbling words.
"I need help with the shop Ror, can you please come down 'ere and help? Please? It's one of our busiest days and there's not enough staff" Finn pleaded, hope in his voice as he softened it thinking it would help to convince Aurora to answer his pleas.
"Of course I can come help Finn but I 'ave a visit with Polly first and then I'll come. I should be there by late noon" Aurora offered, relieved that Finn wasn't in a difficult situation or dying. The shop was easy work and she could help him.
"Thank you Ror! Give Polly my love"
It took Aurora a moment to realise the telephone had already been put down and she'd been left on the other line.
"Good morning to you too Finn" She huffed out with a laugh before putting her own phone down and heading up the stairs to get dressed, she couldn't keep Polly waiting otherwise the guards wouldn't let her in.