The Rumble Pt. 4

JUGHEAD POV
1:00AM(1:00)

I woke up and coughed up a lot of water. I laid back down and gasped for air. There were people swarming me and touching me. They put an oxygen mask on my face and started doing chest compressions.

"What's your name? Can you tell me your name?" The man in the hazmat suit asked me.

"I think my name's...Jughead." I said weakly. I was now fully aware. I was in an ambulance. I looked around and I saw a couple doctors. "Where's Annie? Where's Annie?" I asked.

"She's in the other ambulance. They're prepping her for her transplant once they get to your hospital."

"Transplant? There's a transplant?!" I exclaimed.

"Sir, try not to talk." They said to me. I didn't talk. I waited all the way for the hospital. I started to feel myself get tired again and I went back to sleep. I woke up in an emergency room. They woke me up and made me do my afflovest.

"Nurse Sierra!" I yelled. She saw me and gasped. She ran over to me and began to cry.

"We were all so worried about you!"

"Annie! Oh my gosh, Annie!" I screamed. I saw them wheel her in. She was soaking wet and her skin was pale. They pushed her far away from me and they took out the defibrillators.

"100 volts, go!" Doctor Shepherd yelled. He shocked her and there was nothing. "200 volts, go!" He yelled again. He shocked her chest and there was nothing.

"Annie!" I cried out. I love her, I really do. I can't stand to see her like this.

"You're not giving up on us!" Nurse Sierra sobbed. Doctor Shepherd was doing chest compressions and then took the defibrillators again. "300 volts, go!" He yelled. They shocked her and Annie coughed up a lot of water. She started gasping for air and they put an oxygen mask on her.

"She's getting a heart transplant. Leah is getting a liver transplant. Sam is getting a double-lung transplant. Get them prepped." Doctor Mendes nodded. Annie looked at me and sobbed.

"I love you, Jughead. I always have." Annie cried out. They took her out of the room and I looked at Nurse Sierra.

"What happened to her?" I asked.

"She found a way on to the ice. She tried to save you because you had fallen in. It looks like she got in the water and swam down to get you. We found you on the ice and unconscious. We had a search team in the water for Annie. It's a miracle that she's alive right now. Annie Taylors saved your life."