I Love You

JUGHEAD POV

The next few days, I stayed in my room. But I was happier. I was on FaceTime with Annie a lot. I was texting Leah and Daniel a lot. But I was texting someone else too...Betty. We were talking about our days and then talking about how much we missed each other.

Betts💖: I miss you so much and my dad misses you a lot too. Even Stella misses you and that's saying something

Me: Lol I'm happy that you both are happy. I'll be home soon, baby. I love you❤️

Betts💖: I love you too. How's everyone at the hospital?

Me: Kara passed away recently and that was sad for all of us. We're all fine though

Betts💖: I have to go. I'll talk to you later. I love you and I'll tell the family you said hi

Me: Please, do that for me

"Jughead, it's Nurse Sierra. It's time for the IV to come out." She said and came into my room. She came over and back away from me as she took the IV out of my arm.

"Thank you." I nodded. She gave a smile and left the room. I got on FaceTime and pressed Annie's contact name. It rang a couple times and then I saw her face come up on the screen. She was sitting on her bed and it seemed like she had been crying. "Ann, are you ok?"

"I'm not. The doctors just told me that I have Heart Cancer and it's gone into chronic failure." Annie sobbed.

"Oh my gosh, I'm so sorry. It's going to be ok...I love you, Annie Taylors."

"I love you, Jughead Jones." Annie giggled and stroked the laptop screen. "I wish I could hug you right now."

"Then just pretend we're hugging." I smiled. I blew a kiss at the screen and she did the same. I hung up and sighed. I love two girls at the same.