Some New Patients

JUGHEAD POV

I sat in my room and did my nebulizer. I coughed after every couple breaths. My lungs were so weak. I quickly finished and put the nebulizer back on the med-cart. I grabbed my water bottle and took some of my pills. I sighed after the sip and set my water bottle on my nightstand. I got a knock on the door. I got my gloves on and my mask and opened the door.

"Hey, Jughead." Kara said.

"Hey, Kara. How's it going for you? We haven't talked in forever."

"I'm really good. The new people are arriving in just a few minutes and we're all lounging the in lobby waiting for them. Wanna join us?"

"Sure. Give me a few minutes." I nodded. I closed the door and moaned. I put my oxygen concentrator in my bag and put it on my shoulder. I walked out of my room and walked down the hall. I walked to the lobby and saw everyone spread out and sitting there. They were all talking and were wearing gloves and a mask.

"I'm really hoping the guys are super hot." Kara laughed.

"I'm hoping the girl is super hot." Leah smirked.

"I hope they're all hot." Daniel smirked. We all have a laugh and then saw the double doors open. The new people were really...interesting.

Austin Johnson

Peter McRonald

Peter McRonald

Samantha Ellis

Samantha Ellis

"Say hi to these new people

"Say hi to these new people. They're names are Austin, Peter, and Samantha. Austin is an amazing basketball player and is 18-years old. Peter is 19-years old and used to be in the military. Samantha is 14-years old and loves shopping. I hope you all have fun! No touching." Nurse Sierra said with a happy tone until the last sentence. She walked away and we were left in awkwardness. Peter coughed and shook his head.

"Let's get one thing straight, I'm not going to be friends with any of you. I'm here to do treatments and hopefully be cured. Matter in fact, you all should leave this area. You wouldn't want to get any sicker." Peter nodded. I scoffed and stood up.

"And who made you boss? This area was made for a reason. It's so we can all connect on Dibbisons." I said.

"You think you're funny talking to me like that?" Peter said holding his chin up high.

"No, I think I'm hilarious talking to you like you like that. Now get out of my face before I breathe on you. Peter, walk away. I'm Jughead, for future reference."

"You've made a big mistake, Jughead." Peter said and walked past me. Austin sat down on the ground and sighed.

"That was interesting. I have a feelings this like hospital high school. What's your name?" Austin asked and looked straight at Kara. She stroked her own hair and blushed.

"I'm Kara...it's nice to meet you, Austin. This Jughead, that's Leah, that's Annie, and that's Daniel." Kara said and pointed to all of us. Samantha went a little close to Leah and smiled.

"Hi Leah, I'm Samantha. I like your hair." Samantha smiled. Leah blushed and they started talking. We all broke out into small conversations with each other. Annie and I just smiled and stared at each other...as if, for the very first time.