The Rumble Pt. 2

JUGHEAD POV
11:00PM(23:00)

"Jughead! Idiot! Wake up!" I heard someone yell in my ear. Then I heard clapping noises and that's what woke me up. I saw Zach standing by the door. I rubbed my eyes and scoffed.

"Dude, what is the matter with you?!" I shouted.

"We have a huge problem-"

"Yes, I know about Leah. I know she's going to die and I don't wanna talk about it-"

"No! Annie's gone missing. We have no clue where she is." Zach said. That caught my attention. Annie would never leave without bringing someone. Where would she be? The real question was, how far away was she?

"Did you check the whole hospital?" I asked and stood up.

"We searched everywhere. There's no sign of her anywhere. She's not even in Leah's room. What if she's really hurt?"

"We're gonna find her. I'll be in the lobby in a few minutes." I said. Zach left my room and shut the door behind him. I got dressed back into my regular clothes and I put my oxygen tank in my backpack. I walked out of the room and went into the lobby. I saw Zach and Sam there.

"Where do we start? How long do you guys think she's been gone?" I asked as I walked up to them. I took a couple steps back and we all exchanged looks.

"I'm pretty sure she left an hour ago." Zach replied. Sam pulled out Leah's phone and handed it to me.

"I was able to get ahold of Leah's phone. I was hoping that maybe we could track Annie's location. But I don't know her password." Sam said.

"I know it." I nodded. I opened Leah's phone and then went to Annie's contact. I pressed the button to track her location. I was in shock and I groaned.

"Jones, where is she?" Zach asked.

"She's in a town. It's about an hour and a half away from here. It seems to be like she's on a bridge. I'm gonna go get her. You guys stay here and make sure Nurse Sierra doesn't notice."

"I'm giving you the keys to my truck. Spray Lysol everywhere and wipe down everything first. Please, be safe." Zach sighed. I took the keys and walked all the way to the stairs. I hustled downstairs and I went all the way to the first floor. I ran all the way to the hallway and out the door. I pressed the button to the truck and I saw the lights glow up. I ran to the driver's seat. I pulled out the Lysol and sprayed it on the seat. I put it back in my bag and pulled out some Clorox wipes. I wiped the wheel and handle down. I put the wipes back in my backpack and I got in the truck. I closed the door and started it.

I started to drive and I pulled out of the parking lot and on to the road. It was pretty busy. But it was Seattle and it was always busy. Annie was probably fine. But with a Chronic Illness, you can never be too sure.