Nineteen

Recap from Chapter Eighteen - (Y/N)'s P.O.V

"Save the waterworks Cinderella." (B/F/N) rolls her eyes. I try my hardest not to laugh as (B/F/N) turns back to face Carl.

"You're a cheating little ass and I hope you regret what you did to her. TWICE!" She yells.

"I do regret it. I'm sorry." Carl replies, actually looking sympathetic. I sigh.

"I will never be able to forgive you, but we can still be friends." I reply.

"I would love that." He smiles, to which I smile back. (B/F/N) and I begin to walk off when she stops.

"Oh I forgot one thing." (B/F/N) says. She turns to Brooke, pulls out her silenced pistol and shoots her in the head. My eyes widen and my jaw drops as I watch her body go limp and fall to the floor.

"(B/F/N)!" I yell in utter shock. She puts her pistol away and turns to look at Carl, who is looking down at Brookes corpse emotionless. He looks up to us and shrugs.

"I didn't really like her anyways." He says.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

(Y/N)'s P.O.V ~ 20 minutes later

"Do you even have a plan?" Rick asks me as I continue to drive to Forsaken Falls.

"Not exactly." I hum.

"So you mean to tell me that we are going in, guns blazing, with no plan?" He grunts.

"Pretty much." I reply.

"Nice." Abraham adds.

"(Y/N). What if you have another episode while in the line of fire or something?" Dad asks me as he walks into the front and sits next to Rick. I shrug in response.

"Who knows. We will just see what happens when it comes to that point in time." I reply.

"You're insane." Rick says as he rolls his eyes.

"Maybe so." I reply.

"Well we can either go in guns blazing." Rick says.

"Which I think we should do." Abraham butts in.

"Or we can do it stealthily." Rick finishes.

"How are we supposed to get in stealthily if we won't be able to get past the front gate?" Maggie asks. I grab out my walkie talkie, praying to god that Chase is home and okay.

"Chase?" I call. "Chase are you there?" The static of the walkie talkie is all I hear. I sigh and go to put my walkie talkie back into my belt when I hear the reassuring sound of the static changing into a voice.

"(Y/N). Oh thank god you're okay." I hear his hoarse voice grunt.

"Chase!" I yell, swerving the van.

"(Y/N)! Watch the road!" Rick yells.

"Sorry." I laugh. "Are you okay?" I ask Chase.

"I'm okay. What are you doing?" He asks me.

"We uh, are coming to take over Forsaken Falls?" I laugh awkwardly.

"You're doing WHAT!?" He yells. "(Y/N) oh my god you are gonna get yourself killed why?!" He asks.

"I know she has been hurting you Chase." I say. Chase goes quiet for a few seconds before responding.

"I'm doing it to keep you safe." He replies quietly.

"Why would you do that Chase?" I ask. "Look we need to get in. Can you help us?" He sighs into the walkie talkie.

"Go around to where you jumped the wall last time. I'll leave my back door open." He replies.