Nine

Recap from Chapter Eight - (Y/N)'s P.O.V

"It's okay. I never really knew my birth mother. She died when I was a baby. My father passed away only a few years ago." He explains.

"My dad is still alive. My sister died when this whole thing started, and my mom was killed recently. I still don't know how she died." I explain.

"I'm so sorry (Y/N)." He says sadly.

All of a sudden, I begin to shake vigorously.

"Oh shit not again." I gulp.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

(Y/N)'s P.O.V

"What's wrong?" Chase says worriedly.

My eyes roll to the back to my head and I drop to the floor. I expect to hit the cold hard wooden floor but I never felt it. Everything turns white and I'm back in this white abyss.

"God dammit!" I scream.

I wait around and a few minutes later, Debbie appears in front of me, looking decayed. I jump back and look at her weirdly.

"Ugh, what happened to you?" I ask. "Wait don't answer that." I reply. She rolls her eyes.

"What do you want?" I growl.

"I want you to pay for killing me." She laughs.

"You've always been the one for revenge but you're seriously going to give me a heart attack if you keep this up." I yell.

"Good." She laughs evilly.

"You know I didn't kill you! Your dumb ass did it to yourself so don't fucking blame me!" I scream.

"YOU WILL PAY BECAUSE I SAID SO." She screams demonically.

My heart begins to hurt really badly and I grip my chest and fall to my knees. I scream out in pain.

"YOU WILL FEEL THE PAIN I WENT THROUGH." She screams. I look up at her and her eyes turn white.

"I.. I go through pain every day either way Debbie. S-Stop it.." I groan. She grabs my chin and leans forward.

"Suffer." She growls.

She lets go of my head and I let my head fall as I grip my chest even harder. The pain in my chest becomes so unbearable that I begin to cry.

"Debbie please." I cry.

"You will die here. Nobody is here for you. Not even your own husband." She growls.

The venom in her voice about Carl hurts my chest even more. She's right. Nobody is gonna save me this time. But Carl would help me if he was here.. wouldn't he? Chase won't have any idea how to help me so I'm going to die.

As I am about to pass out from the immense pain, I look up to face my little sister but see no one in sight. I scream in pain when I feel two masculine arms wrap around my waist. Carl? I look at the arms to know that they aren't Carl's. Carl isn't that buff.