Fourteen

Recap from Chapter Thirteen - (Y/N)'s P.O.V

"You. What are you doing here?" Dad growls.

"Well.. What a pleasant surprise." Kirstyn says as she smiles.

"The feeling is muted." Dad growls as he turns away and stomps off. I watch him walk away with Carol running after him. I watch them wondering what the fuck just happened when I hear Kirstyn speak up.

"Well that went well." She grumbles. She turns to me and Chase. "Chase I'd like you home there is a few things I'd like to discuss with you."

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

~ The Next Morning ~

I wake to the feeling of an arm wrapped around me. I open my eye to see Chase's sleeping face mere inches from my own. The temptation to kiss him is unreal and it burns me inside. I push those thoughts out of my head and turn around to get up out of the bed when I feel a strong hand grip my waist and pull me back onto the bed. I squeak and close my eyes, but when I open my eyes, I see Chase's beautiful face and body hovering over me.

"Good morning love." He smirks. I roll my eyes playfully and flip him over in the beat of an eyelash. He lays under me in utter shock on how fast I was.

"Good morning kitty." I tease. He smiles and shows his fangs, making me gulp and stare at him in awe. My eyes scan his face as I notice the little things. His light freckles on his nose and under his eyes, how bright and blue his eyes are, his white teeth, his chiseled jawline and collar bones. My eyes wander down to see his toned body and tanned skin. I forget what I am doing and quickly look back up to meet his gaze to see him smirking.

"If I knew it would be this easy for you to check me out I would have pulled you onto me a lot sooner." He says as he bites his bottom lip. He looks down and I notice that I took my shirt off last night and my face feel hot in the matter of seconds. The fire in my stomach whenever I am around him and this close to him hurts me because there is a part of me that wants to punch him and push him away, but the other part of me wants to just close the gap between us at this very moment.

I shake my head and roll off him and sit up on the side of the bed. I hear him sigh and he gets up and puts his shirt on and walks out. I look up and look behind me to see that he just walked out of the room. Did I do something wrong? A wave of guilt passes through me as I pick my shirt up off the floor and walk into the bathroom connected to my room and strip to take a nice thoughtful shower.

I sat in the shower for about maybe close to an hour when I decide that this is an appropriate time to get out and get dressed. So I hop out of the shower, dry myself and my hair and change my clothes. I walk out of the bathroom and put my utility belt and a pair of shoes on. I walk out of my room and downstairs to see that Chase isn't home. My expression changes into sadness as I see a stack of pancakes covered by a lid and a note.

'I've gone out. Be home soon.'

I frown at how blunt the note is. He didn't even wait to say goodbye to me. The pancakes aren't very hot so he would have left a while ago. I walk to the window to look outside to see if I could see him. I move the curtain to see him outside talking to a girl with black hair. My frown grows bigger as I turn away from the window.

"Whatever. I'm not even mad." I say out loud. I walk into the living room and sigh. I then swing my fist and collide my fist into the brick chimney in the corner of the room. My hand immediately feels the pain from the rough brick scraping and colliding with my fist but I didn't really care. I hit the chimney a few more times until the pain was getting too sharp. I look down at my fist to see my knuckles bloodied, scraped and bruising already. I don't even know why I did that. Why am I jealous of him talking to other girls? Ugh.