Twelve

Recap from Chapter Eleven - (Y/N)'s P.O.V

Lacey nudges Chase and walks over to me. I look up to her as she stares at me. She turns to the wall that Rick didn't clean up and begins to spell a word.

"Mercy." I sigh. "You want me to kill you and your family?" I ask sadly. She spells another word.

"Peace." Chase says. I look down and grab my knife out of my belt.

"If that's what you wish." I whisper.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Five days later - (Y/N)'s P.O.V

I literally haven't left my room. That's the pro of having an en-suite connected to your room. Chase has been the best person I could ask for. He sits in the room with me. Well actually, I didn't see Chase for like maybe 3 days. Chase has been with me for two. I guess he thought I just wanted space. Dad comes in with food and water but other than that he didn't come into the room.

Dad is strangely fine with the fact that Chase sleeps in my room with me, but I'm not complaining. I love his company. And I really couldn't bare to see Carl's face right now. Because I would probably punch his lights out.

But I have to face him eventually. Just as I am thinking about it now, I hear a knock on my door, followed by a voice. Great..

"(Y/N). Can we talk?" I hear Carl say.

Considering Chase is in the shower, I decide to open the door to Carl.

"I know exactly what you're here for. Just tell everyone that we aren't together anymore because right now I don't want to see your face." I sniffle.

"Can you let me explain?" He asks.

"I let you explain last time. There is nothing you need to explain. And there is nothing you could possibly say to me to make me feel any less shit than I'm already feeling." I growl.

"I'm sorry (Y/N).. I never meant for this to happen." He sighs.

"Oh yeah you totally didn't mean to cheat on me AGAIN and for god knows how long." I grunt.

"I'm sorry." He says.

"Get out of my face. Don't ever talk to me again." I growl.

"Please let me explain." He pleads.

"No now get out." I say.

"Please." He says.

"Get out." I repeat.

"She said leave man." I hear Chase say as he walks out of the bathroom with nothing but a towel on. Awkward..

"And who are you?" Carl asks.

"None of your business. Now get the fuck out." He growls.

Carl goes to walk towards Chase when I push Carl back.

"Out!" I yell.

He turns away and storm out of the room. I close the door and turn to Chase. His body dripping with water and sliding down his toned chest. I gulp.