Eighteen

Recap from Chapter Seventeen - (Y/N)'s P.O.V

"What do you want now? Gonna try kill me again?" I grunt.

"No. You don't understand-" She tries to speak but I cut her off.

"Don't pull that 'you don't understand' card on me because that is bullshit. I remember specifically that you AND Debbie tried to murder me on multiple occasions." I reply.

"You really think we would do that to you (Y/N)? It was all in your head. You have to believe me." She sighs.

"I don't have to do shit. You both tried to kill me because clearly everything was my fault but it's not. I didn't kill you guys." I grumble.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

(Y/N)'s P.O.V - 3 Days Later

"(Y/N). Are you still with us?" I hear Rick call as I am daydreaming once again. I snap back into reality and notice Im in my living room with Rick, Carol, Michonne, Glenn, Maggie, Beth, Ezekiel and Dad.

"Yeah no I'm here." I reply.

"Good." Rick smiles.

"Wait, can you run by the plan of action again?" Glenn asks.

"Abraham, Rosita and Carol will guard the gate to stop them from coming in. If that fails, we have me, Michonne, Ezekiel and Maggie keeping them as far away from you as possible." Rick explains, pointing to me.

"Wait, why me?" I ask.

"We assume if Kirstyn was to come back eventually, she will most definitely be after your blood." Maggie replies.

"Lovely." I grunt, as I roll my eyes.

"And Glenn, Beth and Daryl will be inside just incase." Rick finishes.

"We have Shiva too so I really don't think most of them will get far. Shiva is known for dodging bullets like a motherfucker." Ezekiel adds. I smile and shake my head at his stupidity.

"What if they are steps ahead of us? Kirstyn is not as dumb as she looks." I ask. "What if she manages to take me back to Forsaken Falls?"

"Then we will just have to take over another fucking sanctuary then." Michonne replies.

"We have another trick up our sleeves anyways." Rick says cockily.

"And what would that be?" I ask.

"More like who." I hear a familiar female voice from behind me. I turn around to see (B/F/N) standing at the entrance of the living room. I smile brightly, and I jump up and sprint over to her, engulfing her in a gigantic hug.

"Glad to see me bitch?" She laughs.

"You have no idea." I reply.

"Everyone knows what they're doing? We will be ready even before they get up to the gate." Rick states. Everyone gets up and walks out of the house, leaving Dad, (B/F/N) and I left. I look over to her and I smile.

"Wanna go for a walk?" I ask.

"Definitely." She replies. I smile and we head outside and begin to walk around. It was silent for a few minutes until (B/F/N) speaks up.

"So your dad told me about you and Carl." She grumbles. I sigh.

"Who knew it would end like that." I reply.

"Me bitch. I am your best friend and I could see the little fucks true colours." She grunts. "I swear if I see him I'm gonna rip him a new one."

I look ahead and instantly spot Carl and his new toy Brooke. Perfect timing as usually Carl. Fuck.