Seven

Recap from Chapter Six - (Y/N)'s P.O.V

I climb out of my window and sneak out. I close the window behind me and slowly walk across the roof and slide down the pipe on the side of my house.

I know Abraham is guarding the gate at this time so I have to climb over the fence. I quietly but quickly run to the edge of Alexandria and climb the gate. I jump down and sneak away and back onto the main road. I take my knife out and begin walking.

This is probably a really bad idea. I continue walking for a little longer when I hear the groans of a walker from behind me. I turn around and see two walkers. I walk over to the first one and kick it's knee backwards, making it fall to the floor. I stab the second one in the side of the head.

I look down at the first one and go to step on his head, when an arrow pierces its head. I turn my head to see a dark figure. The figure inches closer to me and I hold my gun in my holster, when the figure stops and holds their hands up.

"(Y/N)?" The male voice asks.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

(Y/N)'s P.O.V

My eyes widen as I look at Chase. He is NOT what I expected him to look like. He has short blonde hair that is messy because of the hoodie. He moves his hair out of his face to show his ice blue eyes and his chiseled jawline. Cheese and crackers..

"Shall we go?" He asks. I nod in response and we start to walk.

We walk a few minutes and we walk into the woods where Chase's car is. We hop inside his car and he starts the car and starts driving. A few seconds later he turns the car light on and he looks over to me, catching me staring at him. I quickly turn my head and continue facing forward

Shit that was so embarrassing..

I look in my peripheral vision to see him smile, shake his head and look forward again.

"It's been years since I've seen someone as beautiful as you." He says. God dammit! Don't take it (Y/N) you're married. My face goes hot and I begin to fiddle with the gold band on my ring finger.

"Married are you? At such a young age?" He asks.

"Uh yes. Over a year now." I reply, attempting to avoid looking at him again.

"One lucky guy." He says. I gulp in response.

"Where are we going exactly?" I ask, attempting to change the subject.

"Back to Forsaken Falls. You can rest if you like." He replies.

"Sleep is for the weak!" I say. He laughs in response.

"Well this trip will take a little while longer so rest up if you can." He says.

"I think I'm okay. I'm more interested in the game that you're playing." I reply as I look over at him.

"Oh so you think I'm playing games now?" He asks. He looks over to me and smirks. Try not to look fazed by his face (Y/N)..

"Do you gives looks like that to all of the women in your camp?" I ask, crossing my arms over my chest.

"Only to the gorgeous girls as beautiful as you." He replies. I roll my eyes in response.