That night prt. 2

Hollywood Stars; that was the theme for this homecoming. Tonight they all felt as if they were all really stars. And they were shining bright. Despite the theme being Hollywood Stars, it was black and gold all around. But none of the girls had a single spot of either of those colors besides their eyes. The music could be heard from a mile away and it was popping. The four couples walked into the gym. Sapphire broke the silence of the eight, "Well I'll be damned. These lucky sons of bitches really went out for this." Her date, and boyfriend, Tarquell looked over at her and she looked at him. "Solid." They both stared in sync using their signature solid sign. Hailey shuddered at the two, "That still gives me chills to this day." Sapphire looked over at the girl she considered her sister, "And still to this day you are the only one complaining." The only response she got was an eye roll. Mac clapped his hands, "Alrighty now. First the food than it'll be timed to boogie." Him and Jenny walked off to the food shortly followed by Penny and Saul. David shakes his head at the curly blonde he called his best friend, "Come on you guys let's go ahead and find some seats." David grabbed hold of Hailey's hand dragging her to a table. Tarquell was going to wrap his arm around Sapphire's neck until she pushed his arm out of the way, "Why did you push my arm away?" The blue green eyed teen looked at him and scowled, "Because you would be pulling my hair down and mess it up. It took me forever to fix it up." Tarquell rolled his eyes at her and just settled for holding her hand. The couple walked to the dance floor to dance together. David holds Hailey's hands talking to her, "Have you seen a doctor for throwing up and stuff?" Hailey looked at her boyfriend wanting to tell him that she knows what could be the problem but is scared of what the reaction might be. She looks into his bright blue eyes that hold several ounces of concern for his love. "I think there might be something but to be honest it's probably just me getting sick." The blonde continued to still look at his girlfriend, "What's the other thing that you think might be what is wrong with you??" The girl froze in terror of what she should say. She can't tell him what she thinks might be wrong with him, it would actually kill him. "Um I think it might be my nerves too, since I have been missing my dad a little bit." Roger, her father, had to go to Florida to do some work for NASA. She was worried about him but that still wasn't the actual problem that was with her at this very moment. David nodded understanding how she felt since his dad, James, had to sometimes leave for work too. Mac and Jenny stood near the food table eating some cake that was served. Talking and telling stories to one another until Mac asked her something that caught her completely off guard, "Do you think when we get married and stuff that our kids would come to dances like this??" Jenny choked on the strawberry fruit punch she was drinking, not expecting that question at all, "Pardon?" Mac chuckled while patting her on the back. "I asked do you think when we have kids that they will come to dances like this?" Jenny thought for a moment. I mean sure she had thought about kids but she's hasn't ever truly thought about them. Jenny finally spoke after a moment of silence, "If we have a girl than most definitely but if we have a boy there is a 50/50 chance of him coming here." Mac just nodded at his girlfriend even though he was embarrassed to have asked her that question, especially in a public place. Saul and Penny were walking around the room trying to find the others since they lost them when they walked off. Saul suddenly spun Penny around making her giggle and for her dress to flow out around her. Her top half rose a bit showing some more of her stomach than it was 20 seconds ago. Saul twirled his girlfriend back to him putting his arms around her waist. Penny still continued to giggle at her boyfriend causing him to smile really big at her. Her laugh is so perfect, he thought to himself. They lean their heads on to one another, "Are you doing better in your classes?" Penny asked him. Saul rolled his eyes, "Not in that one class. I hate Mac so fucking much for making me take that class." At the beginning of the trimaster Mac had wanted to make Jenny jealous since he was. So he signed up for ballet classes since he believed he would be the only boy and he forced saul to do it too since he didn't want to be the only boy in the class. Penny wanted to tell them the truth but she wanted them to find it out on their own. Other boys seem to have the same thought as them because there was only 3 girls in the class of 27. Not to mention when they had to practice they ended up crashing into one another which caused them to hurt some precious parts of themselves. The twins ended up laughing when their boyfriends told them why they were walking weird while holding ice in the part they had been hit.
Later that evening
The lights went down a little bit as a slow song came on for people to dance to.

Remember when I was young and so were you
And time stood still and love was all we knew
You were the first, so was I
We made love and then you cried
Remember when
The four couples danced with their partners. The girls had their arms around the boys' necks while they had their arms around the girls' waist. David spun Hailey around. When she came back into his arm he kissed her forehead. Sapphire and Tarquell danced in a circle like dance. Sapphire looked at her curly head boyfriend smiling at him, which caused her to show her dimples. He showed her his perfect smile and kissed her on the lips.

Remember when we vowed the vows and walked the walk
Gave our hearts, made the start, it was hard
We lived and learned, life threw curves
There was joy, there was hurt
Remember when
Penny looked at her boyfriend to already see that he was looking at her, well looking down since he towers over her a little bit. They smiled at one another as he kissed her on her nose. She crinkled her nose causing him to chuckle. Jenny Gad her head laid on her boyfriend's shoulder. She felt the boy squeeze her waist a little bit. She leaned back a little bit to look at him. They look at each other lovingly as Mac kissed her on her check. Jenny sighed with happiness laying her head back on his shoulder.

Remember when we said when we turned gray
When the children grow up and move away
We won't be sad, we'll be glad
For all the life we've had
And we'll remember when
The couples looked at one another not caring for the future as long as they had each other.

Remember when
Remember when
They would always remember this night for the rest of this life they thought. And they were right because they had 4 reminders to help them remember forever and ever

 And they were right because they had 4 reminders to help them remember forever and ever