Sleepover

Jasmine's POV
Tonight us girls decided to have a sleepover to do stuff we like and to talk about private stuff. Since our last sleepover was at Emma's house, it is now at my house. "Ok I know this is random and all, but what do y'all think about the guys?" Emma asked. We all looked at each other and Gracie started. "They actually seem more cooler then I always thought they would be." Breanna spiked up next, "To me they all seem like very laid back guys. Also like Gracie said they are cool." They all looked at me so I answered, "To be honest I was a bit skeptical about the guys at first but now I've come to like them. What about you Ems?" She replied, "They are super fun and funny to me. They act like the moms said they were like." After a couple of seconds of silence I asked to play confession. How it works is someone will pick someone like it is in truth or dare. They will ask that person a question and the person must answer it honestly. They all agreed and I went first, "Emma, what are you most self-conscious about?" She thought about it, "I'm  most self-conscious about.... Umm I would probably have to say that I'm the girliest out of all of us. I mean yea I play ball and everything but I have a bit more of a girly side then y'all do. Gracie if you could change your name to anything what would it be and why?" Gracie tapped her chin and said, "We'll I love my name and all but I just really love the name Alex. I would choose that because it isn't that much girly but isn't too boyish either. What is the most embarrassing thing that ever happened to you, Bree?" This is what always makes us laugh hearing about most embarrassing stories. "I was in gym class and it was half way through the day. Well Conner was in that class too and one day he came up behind me and hugged me while pulling me behind the bleachers. When I asked him why he did that, he said I had a big red spot on my shorts and my shorts were light green. Turns out I had gotten my period a few minutes after class started. Nobody said anything about it but I know they saw it and I was so embarrassed by it." She told the story. By the end of it we were snickering at the story. This always happened to one of us and the others laughed by it. Then she looked at me and asked, "Jasmine what is your biggest fear and why?" I know they are going to laugh at me. "My biggest fear of all time is clowns. They are just so creepy since they always stand their with a smile and waving at you." I explained to them. They were giggling about it and I swear my face heated up a bit. The next thing we did was we just singed a songs.
All: All the girls on the block Knocking on my door wanna Know What it is, make the boys Want More
B: Is your lover playing on your Side? Said he loves you but he Ain't got time here's the answer Come and get it at a knocked Down price
Hey!
E: Full of honey just to make him Sweet crystal balling just to help Him see what he's been missing So come and get it while you've Still got time
Hey!
J: Get your boy on his knees and Repeat after me, say
All: Take a sip of my secret potion I'll make you fall in love for a spell That can't be broken one drop Should be enough boy, you Belong to me I got the recipe and It's called Black Magic (and it's Called Black Magic) take a sip of My secret potion one taste and You'll be mine it's a spell that can't Be broken and I'll keep you up all Night boy, you belong to me I got The recipe and it's called Black Magic (and it's called Black Magic)
G: If your looking for Mr. Right Need that magic to change him Over night here's the answer Come and get it while you've still Got time
Hey!
J: Get your boy on his knees and Repeat after me, say
All: Take a sip from my secret Potion I'll make you fall in love for A spell that can't be broken one Drop should be enough boy, I got The recipe and it's called Black Magic (and it's called Black Magic)
Take a sip from my secret potion I'll make you fall in love for a spell That can't be broken one drop Should be enough boy, I got the Recipe and it's called Black Magic (And it's called Black Magic)
All the girls on the block knocking On my door! (I got the recipe) Wanna know what it is make the Boys want more! (Now you Belong to me)x2
Take a sip of my secret potion i'll Make you fall in love for a spell That can't be broken one drop Should be enough boy, you Belong to me I got the recipe and It's called Black Magic (and it's Called Black Magic)
Take a sip from my secret potion I'll make you fall in love for a spell That can't be broken and'll keep You up all night boy, you Belong to me I got the recipe and It's called Black Magic (and it's Called Black Magic)
Falling in love (Hey!)
E: Magic
Wow that sounded pretty good but now I'm kinda sleepy. "Is anybody else kinda tired after that?" I asked the others. They all nodded there head. I told them "Ok then we can just lay down and watch a movie now then." They all got on my bed while I put in Madea's Big Happy Family. I got on my bed next to Gracie and we all just made it halfway through the movie.

*sorry that this chapter wasn't very good but I'll try to make the next chapter better. I'm thinking that the next chapter the girls will meet Fingers and Johnnie. What do you think of that? Bye 👋*
~~S.G.~~